Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't know the details, but I don't think it's completely up to Oda to decide it.
I wouldn’t think the decision is his alone, but come on…he’s made Shueisha and Toei so much fucking money over the years, he’s earned enough autonomy at this point to make his feelings known at will. Me bitching here isn’t gonna take away any of his breaks, but if this is such a stressful undertaking, maybe he oughta reconsider his process.

Apollo

The Sol King
WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL WINBULL
:araboss::araboss::araboss::araboss::araboss::araboss::araboss::araboss::araboss:

One of the five elders is moving, prepare to see yonko+ level Gorosei :steef::steef::steef:

wait wait wait greenbull captured weevil, the same guy that kizaru hyped to have the strength of young wb...u love to see the admiral hype and a gorosei member incoming the ssg finna go wild this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.