Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the bottom right panel, what are you talking about bro. S-hawk isnt moving whereas Zoro is flying back.
Zoro is literally in the exact same position while blocking as well as after the clash i.e. mid air
If he was pushed back he would be on the ground not air.
Also leakers are not wrong here. Shawk is clearly surprised that zoro blocked the attack which is exactly the same as mentioned in summary.

Idk that's just Redon.
To me it was just as what was advertised.
You guys are just looking too much into something that's obvious.
No I mean the man was hyping that shit up as if Zoro did something extraordinary. Its not the first time I noticed he tends to hype up moments for characters he likes and downplay those he dislikes, remember how he was shitting on GB vs Momo and co saying he took great damage from Momo and all that? But then when the pics came out it turned out he no sold that Boro Breath and was toying with Momo.

Zoro is literally in the exact same position while blocking as well as after the clash i.e. mid air
Also leakers are not wrong here. Shawk is clearly surprised that zoro blocked the attack which is exactly the same as mentioned in summary.
Thank you. The leakers were completely spot on

I came to the conclusion that Law is still Hawkins level, S-Hawk literally destroyed 1/3rd of Amazon Lily with a casual slash and Zoro made him shit his shorts, Law needs PW to clash evenly with sleeping Zoro. :quest:
Law has always been a bum though. Riding the coattails of Doflamingo and his crew at the beginning. Then siding with Luffy until, luffy and Co damn near do everything for him. Then he has the nerve to say "we're enemies now".

If he don't sit his orphan ass down. BB needs to kill him ngl :milaugh:

Last edited:
An expression of shock/surprise when being attacked doesnt mean hes shocked at Zoros strength or whatever. The point is leakers keep embelishing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.