Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Bull seems to simply be a bully.

If he knows he can win he will strive to humiliate his opponent to boost his sadistic ego.

When confronted by someone stronger he shows what a coward he really is. Someone who picks on injured, disadvantaged or weak.

I'm 100 % sure he will get a taste of his own medicine by someone that hates bullies. Only ones I can think of is Shanks (vs Green Bull) and Zoro (vs Pica) who have shown that they dislike bullies.

Manga:
"Weevil is as strong Primebeard"
"Weevil is a clone/son of Primebeard"
"the only character besides Roger being compared to Primebeard in terms of strength"

"Someone like Mihawk confirmed himself inferior to Sickbeard"

Autists:
"NooOOOoO, It doesn't count because [schizo headcanon ramble] !!!"
:pepeshit:

Don’t get me wrong, no Admiral fan thought Weevil pushed an Admiral to mid diff, but you had actual human beings with (allegedly) functioning brains that thought Waramaki would lose to fucking Crocodile in a fight lmfao.

Now you have Waramaki neg diffing someone much, much stronger than Croc in a clean 1v1. And in time where Oda debunks this cancerous and stupid notion that Warlords are below commanders in strength, this feat will age like fine wine. Lol

If Crocodile is below Weevil and YC1 even at this point..Mihawk has to be a literal God since its stated on their panel yonko crew is legit

Basically it means mihawk can solo Shanks Beckman Yasopp Luccky Roo at the same time..I mean its possible
Post automatically merged:

Read again Headcannon shishio.
The slash blackbeard stopped didn't destroy anything

Reread the panels

Manga:
"Weevil is as strong Primebeard"
"Weevil is a clone/son of Primebeard"
"the only character besides Roger being compared to Primebeard in terms of strength"
"Someone like Mihawk confirmed himself inferior to Sickbeard"

Autists:
"NooOOOoO, It doesn't count because [schizo headcanon ramble] !!!"
:pepeshit:
Young WB != Prime WB

Okay do you guys want me to be real??

Weevil is probably YC1+

And Green Bull is a top tier

No shit he won

Why is that so impressive and not expected? Its like me going crazy because Zoro negged awakened Kaku

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ
Weevil was "only“ a Warlord .
He was compared to Whitebeard ,but that does not mean he is on the level of a Yonko .
and Weevil was the only former Warlord who faced an Admiral after the loss of his title .
The other warlords faced Vizeadmirals and Coby :kobeha:

Interesting part of the chapter is that Bakkin believes that Marco can save her son from Greenbull.

Marco is not a top tier so why is that case?:choppawhat: Maybe because Greenbull is not a top tier either.

If we are going to accept what the Admiral fans are claiming that Bakkin's statement about resistance being futile = Weevil got neg diffed, then it is either Weevil is not as strong as claimed or there are circumstances around the capture.

I didn't insult nobody. Never took a name while you came insulting me over nothing. You were doing the exact same thing you accuse me of doing. You are the one who started it. Dont think I don't have fingers to type, and I can do a lot of shit in real life.
You insulted people who don’t enjoy Luffy and acted toxic first. You could’ve just said what you like about Luffy but chose to insult others, you reap what you sow.
What do you mean with "I can do a lot of shit in real life"?
Are trying to threaten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.