Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing, only one statement of Kizaru that i value higher than the hype any other YC1 has received so far.

If that doesn't convince you you're free to put him at YC1 level. For me someone that's said to be a younger version of WB in strength [whatever that strength entails is unspecified] is definitely superior to a YC1 in my book.
Marco was Yonko candidate, thats put him in Yonko level to you?

do not forget kizaru is a prankster

he is cooking somethin and we do not know what it is

beckman: stop right there kizaru

kizaru: wow beckman, you are so strong damn, its over for me

10 seconds later

beckman: why is he attacking our whole crew i do not understand and how did he escaped from me wtf where is shanks

Weevil is definitely stronger than marco and king at least
When it comes to ryokugyu vs weevil tho its impossible to currently say what really want down

Could ryo have simply stomped him just like he did king and queen? Yeah
Could ryo have used a hostage to stop weevil from fighting back? Yeah

With us not seeing any aftereffects of the fight especially like ryokugyu's trees or just general damage to the island its hard to say

I legitimately cannot fathom how people think can think greenbull is cool after his showing in wano. I mean if you want to wank admirals go ahead I guess but jesus christ why would you wank greenbull?
Because i actually enjoy asshole characters lol.
Why must there be a set rule of characters you can find badass?

LMFAO 😂, ''bu-bu-buut he was scared of his CREW" dude turned off his fruit, screamed, froze and raised his hand in the air BEFORE knowing who was behind the CoC blast. If anything, hype for Greenbull is more hype for Yonko.
At that moment, the admirals only serve as a metric, any achievements they make only serve to make Shanks and Kaidou and the other Yonko reach even higher levels regarding power, as Admirals are all weaker than Yonkou. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.