SIU is searching for an other assistant.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
SIU posted this 6 days ago. He's searching for a new assistant. The assistant will have to work on coloring and line drawing parts.

Probably means SIU will focus more on the story itself. If SIU finds quickly a new assistant, it's not impossible to see a return of the webtoon soon.

SIU's post
Based Maschenny appreciator.

SIU 's right are owned by Ronaldo and him only
what?
SIU posted this 6 days ago. He's searching for a new assistant. The assistant will have to work on coloring and line drawing parts.

Probably means SIU will focus more on the story itself. If SIU finds quickly a new assistant, it's not impossible to see a return of the webtoon soon.

SIU's post
So SIU will stop drawing the art?That is kind sad,but if we get TOG back...then whatever.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

SIU's post
Why I didn't hear about this? Ronaldo should have hired new assistant long time ago

i'm clearly getting trolled here,this is some insided joke i'm not aware of:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

SIU's post
should have tagged cinera

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
some autistic argie yeah
Post automatically merged:

note:i'm not a big Soccer fan.I'm clearly not getting a reference to something here.
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Both Messi and Ronaldo are best players of this century - some like messi more and some like ronaldo more which I guess is subjective.

Whenever Ronaldo scores a goal then he used to say "Siu" during his celebration.. which became iconic

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Both Messi and Ronaldo are best players of this century - some like messi more and some like ronaldo more which I guess is subjective.

Whenever Ronaldo scores a goal then he used to say "Siu" during his celebration.. which became iconic
hum...i knew i was missing a reference.