One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
It's great you admit that before Enma magic, Zoro was a fodder who was massively weaker than Denjiro, who himself is weaker than Jack
:cr7:
Sanji couldn't handle Drake and if Hawkins, or some other strong opponent, stepped in they would have been in deep shit. No brainer.

As for your weak attempt to troll about Enma, if a guy who uses three swords normally has less than three swords, then fucking of course he's not at his best lmao.

Sanji couldn't handle Drake and if Hawkins, or some other strong opponent, stepped in they would have been in deep shit. No brainer
I think you are confusing Law with Sanji

Law was the one who was scared of Drake, Page 1 and Hawkins. Law was the one who was not 100% sure he could beat Page 1:

Law was the one being ordered around by Sanji to flee from Page 1, Drake and Hawkins:

But thanks for reconfirming that Sanji > Law
:smoothieduck:
As for your weak attempt to troll about Enma, if a guy who uses three swords normally has less than three swords, then fucking of course he's not at his best lmao.
Zoro always clashes with 2 swords while holding 3rd one in the mouth basically for no reason.
He did no sword techniques against Denjiro, so "muh 3 sword" argument is shit.

Besides, Zoro himself said that 1 sword style attack is one of his strongest attacks, so 3 swords being better than 1 or 2 swords is headcanon

I think you are confusing Law with Sanji

Law was the one who was scared of Drake, Page 1 and Hawkins. Law was the one who was not 100% sure he could beat Page 1:

Law was the one being ordered around by Sanji to flee from Page 1, Drake and Hawkins:

But thanks for reconfirming that Sanji > Law
:smoothieduck:

Zoro always clashes with 2 swords while holding 3rd one in the mouth basically for no reason.
He did no sword techniques against Denjiro, so "muh 3 sword" argument is shit.

Besides, Zoro himself said that 1 sword style attack is one of his strongest attacks, so 3 swords being better than 1 or 2 swords is headcanon
He doesn't get stronger with more swords, but with three swords he can use every technique in his arsenal, as opposed to only two sword techniques. 3 > 2>1 ๐Ÿคก
As for Drake, I mean this
don't go crying about what happened in the anime lol

He doesn't get stronger with more swords, but with three swords he can use every technique in his arsenal, as opposed to only one sword techniques. 3 > 1 ๐Ÿคก
He got his phoenix attacked easily cut by Denjiro and then he did not use any techniques

So what's your point?
As for Drake, I mean this
don't go crying about what happened in the anime lol
What is this supposed to prove? Sanji did not huff, fear, tremble nor grin against Drake, even after being hit by him. And clearly you were talking about Law saying he was afraid of Drake and Hawkins, since Sanji never mentioned any of that shit
:suresure:

Meanwhile Zoro was shivering, huffing and sweating from just getting blocked by Denjiro. The same Denjiro who was actually an ally and was going easy on Zoro in order to not injure him, since he's an ally.

He got his phoenix attacked easily cut by Denjiro and then he did not use any techniques

So what's your point?

What is this supposed to prove? Sanji did not huff, fear, tremble nor grin against Drake, even after being hit by him.

Meanwhile Zoro was shivering, huffing and sweating from just getting blocked by Denjiro. The same Denjiro who was actually an ally and was going easy on Zoro in order to not injure him, since he's an ally.
My point is Sanji got hit so it doesn't even matter what sort of expression he gave lmao. If Sanji couldn't handle his man then obviously that meant it was time to GTFO and not waste time fighting in the middle of enemy territory before the raid.

And you make the point that the Phoenix attacks are an exception because they DO increase in power with more swords, hence the numbers. What a great Zoro fan you are, bye ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฟ

My point is Sanji got hit so it doesn't even matter what sort of expression he gave lmao
So what if Sanji got hit? Onigashima Luffy got hit and overpowered by base Ulti

But Sanji was not shivering, huffing, sweating against Drake, even after being hit, unlike Zolo who was so weak, he was getting fucked by Denjiro who was just blocking and going easy on him
If Sanji couldn't handle his man then obviously that meant it was time to GTFO and not waste time fighting in the middle of enemy territory before the raid.
...what? Speak english

And you make the point that the Phoenix attacks actually are an exception in that they DO increase with power with more swords, hence the numbers. What a great Zoro fan you are, bye gurl
Denjiro easily cut 2 sword style pheonix shit, but somehow a 3rd one would make a difference where Denjiro would struggle or get overpowered?
:sanmoji:

It's amazing how people love to gloss over that fact that zoro was doing fine (especially speed wise lol) against both kaku and jyubra in there hybrid forms while he was nerfed with ussop on his hands
Post automatically merged:

If this happens...... I wouldn't know what to say

Stussy and Zoro have sneak attacking in comon.
Ugh stussy didn't sneak attack him though.

Do you know what a sneak attack is? He pulled up on her, attacked her and she literally blitzed him. Her after image is paper art (kami-e) which is a rokoushiki technique which lucci also possess. He was may have more raw power than she does but when it pertains to precision and speed she far outclassed him. Hell she had the time to put makeup on during the whole ordeal lol

He gets send flying despite using 2 CoA swords.

BB with 1 barehanded CoA and random darkness buried him easy.

Zolo is a fodder for BB at this point.

Wow it's crazy how the labo stratum floor is shown as being white, and GRAY and multicolored even on the same page so the "kid hawk feet being on the ground on the initial clash since the floor is white " is bull lol

Again how many L's would you care for me to give you?

Wow this pic indicates his feet were off of the floor since in this panel like the panel before it the floor is gray. And we see a clear gap between the floor and both of his feet marked in red that I did. That's crazy lol

Wow Just like lilith foots being solidly on the floor with us being shown the the floor/ground is colored gray. Crazy

Last edited:
I got a kick out of this weekโ€™s cover page. Vegapunk is such a hippy!

Stussy being Vegapunkโ€™s ally was a great reveal, and I am really glad that Oda made the reveal in a timely manner. In Water 7, Lucci and Kaku betray the shipwrights who trusted them. Now they have been betrayed by one of their trusted team members.

I also like how Stussy acted like an assassin and incapacitated the two of them. Also are Stussy and Gecko Moriah the same race? Stussy is clearly a lot more beautiful. What exactly is Moriah? I have been wondering this since Thriller Bark. Maybe I will get my answer soon.

I love the panel where Zoro clashes with S Hawk. I like how Oda drew Zoro with his hands on his swords before he takes them out. It was quite intense.

It seems likely that Weevil is a clone of Whitebeard. I like how he wants to protect his Papaโ€™s home island. Also is that the same rat-looking marine guy that Arlong bribed?

Finally, itโ€™s nice to know the name of one of the Gorosei. One of them is actually making a move! Heโ€™s not just sitting on a chair in a tower, heโ€™s in a chair on a ship! Thatโ€™s Odaโ€™s secret. He takes so long to reveal anything that when a character does something we get excited!

I think next chapter, Luffy will find Vegapunk and Bonney. I also hope to see Kumaโ€™s memories next chapter. This was an entertaining chapter and I really enjoyed sharing my comments. I am cautiously optimistic for the rest of Egghead Island.