Powers & Abilities Could Weevil be a conqueror?

While Weevil clearly isn't very intelligent, he does seem to have inherited WB's will.

He wants to kill Teach for killing Whitebeard

He defended his father's home, a place that was basically Whitebeard's most valued treasure.

We know CoC is something you are born with, which means there is a genetic component to it. Given how Weevil is very likely Whitebeard's clone, could Weevil be a conqueror?

While it is uncertain, I think his actions definitely show he has the disposition of a conqueror. Fighting to protect his father's home, even if it meant going to prison. That's something you would see Luffy or Zoro doing.

If Weevil is supposedly as strong as young WB, I could see him having Yamato tier ACoC. Enough to put him above the yonko commanders, but still significantly below any admiral or yonko.
Weevil is WB's son. He's just a strong dumbass with basic haki.

I sure hope not, I was hoping he was one of odas forgotten side characters. By far the worst warlord and one of my top 5 least favorite characters over all. I would be perfectly happy with him getting no diff killed by greenbull or some other fodder.

Having conquerors haki has nothing to do with be powerful if that was the case characters such as Yamato,ace, and doflamingo wouldn't have gain it at a certain age.

Genetics is also not a factor otherwise more of big mom's children would would've possessed it by now but only katakuri has it why is that? Has no one ever question what makes katakuri different from the rest of his siblings?

What is haki? Haki is willpower right so strength and genetics can go out the window. You would need the certain mindset to possessed it not every conqueror's personality is the same though. So make one's a conqueror? A kingly disposition that's what it means. A kingly disposition operates the mindset of certain individuals which in turn effects the attitude of certain characters. Basically they are headstrong.