Controversial Top 10 Best Worstgen Users

G

Gorosei Informer

Welp here goes nothing (and in no particular order, its hard enough to ONLY pick 10 of you, never mind "powerscaling" you guys too!):

@Rottkins,
@Pot Goblin,
@Seatonnes
@Meeyori
@Krusher1357
@Sir Yasheen
@Jailer
@Mr. Reloaded
@Peroroncino
@wordy

:risitexcla::tch::jinbewat::robinsweat:
Jesus I've hit 10 already!? This isn't fair!

Hononary mentions to @Jack Vessalius @MonsterKaido @DKI @Lhulu @Kagurashii @DKI @TheKnightOfTheSea @Playa4321 @YASER @EtenBoby @Flower @CoC: Color of Clowns @KingGamma123 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @gamaran @GrandmasterChef Zonji @NotTommy @Buusatan94

I know I've forgotten some people too but you see how difficult it is to just narrow it down to a mere 10 of you only?! I was gonna nominate some of the staff, a "certain 2 providers" and such too but I suspect I'll get accused of sucking up or "riding" LMAO!

:risitameh::saden::nicagesmile:kingufy

Me right now:

(Loud sound warning):

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Welp here goes nothing (and in no particular order, its hard enough to ONLY pick 10 of you, never mind "powerscaling" you guys too!):

@Rottkins,
@Pot Goblin,
@Seatonnes
@Meeyori
@Krusher1357
@Sir Yasheen
@Jailer
@Mr. Reloaded
@Peroroncino
@wordy

Hononary mentions to @Jack Vessalius @MonsterKaido @DKI @Lhulu @Kagurashii @DKI @TheKnightOfTheSea @Playa4321 @YASER @EtenBoby @Flower @CoC: Color of Clowns @KingGamma123 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @gamaran @GrandmasterChef Zonji @NotTommy @Buusatan94

I know I've forgotten some people too but you see how difficult it is to just narrow it down to a mere 10 of you only?! I was gonna nominate some of the staff, a "certain 2 providers" and such too but I suspect I'll get accused of sucking up or "riding" LMAO!

Me right now:

(Loud sound warning):

:pepeshy:

@Rottkins,
@Pot Goblin,
@Seatonnes
@Meeyori
@Krusher1357
@Sir Yasheen
@Jailer
@Mr. Reloaded
@Peroroncino
@wordy

Me right now:

(Loud sound warning):

Wow, thanks!

Your posts always liven up this place, Ghostly. And your repertoire of memes is unparalleled! Thanks for mentioning me among the greats :catsweat: