Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Summary thanks to SanZaiTen from Reddit

• ⁠Homura is working off her mother's debt to Drakken
• ⁠Drakken gets Homura a job working for Illega
• ⁠Shiki vs. an army of Moscos, which turn out to be robot copies of him
• ⁠Sister's memories return; we get to see Rebecca's bathtime training that we missed out on
• ⁠Rogue Out is a vigilante group that's fighting Drakken in U0
• ⁠The fake Sister isn't around; she might not exist at all, or she may just be living a different life somewhere else
• ⁠The EZ crew are going after Drakken to get Jinn, Kleene, and Laguna back
• ⁠U0 is so different that Shiki realizes things with Drakken might not be the same
• The real Mosco infiltrated Illega Tower in drag; Homura is there too
• Chapter 226: Sea God
I like it that rogue out is fighting Drakken this time, in the other universes they worked for him.

Sea God? Any idead what it could be? Laguna? Neros? Some weapon that Drakken will use?

Nice that you like EZ. It's a good manga.
Who is you're favorite character? And what was you're favorite arc so far?

I don't think they will be a time skip. Now that we know that Shiki can use wormhole, that means they have their strenght from U3. So a time skip isn't necessary. Well at least at the moment.

Maybe after the yukinos cosmos part there will be time skip before the final battle starts.
Hmm, favorite character… If I could have multiple favorites, it‘d be Shiki, Rebecca, Weisz, Homura, Pino (she’s so cute :blush:), Happy, Hermit, and Kleene. Jinn and Laguna are okay too. I don’t really care about Couchpo or Labilia much but Labilia actually became a likable person after the timeskip so she’s alright. Neither of them do much of anything though.

As for favorite arc… Aoi Cosmos perhaps? There were a lot of cool characters and Shura was an unique villain. The training stuff with Xenolith was pretty cool, although I wonder what will happen to him and Aruna?

Witch’s death was sad, along with Shura and Ijuna’s when you consider how lonely and unloved Shura was throughout his life. He just wanted a friend, but his actions ultimately turned Shiki away.

He and Drakken both had some sort of sad backstory so it’d be interesting to see if they can be redeemed in Universe Zero.

I assume most of the characters are alive in this universe so I’d like to see if Elsie and James are living on Lendard as royals now or if they’re still the same as they were previously (perhaps just dead because of the Chronophage?).

Valkyrie may still be alive too since Homura seems to be different in this universe, although Valkyrie may or may not know Homura if this is the case which would ruin the point of not rebuilding her which Sister originally wanted. I wonder if Seiji is alive? I’d like to see him be able to change Oedo’s class system.

I don’t want too many characters coming back to life. Kurenai and Jesse were both irredeemable piece sof crap so their inevitable deaths didn’t faze me at all, but Valkyrie’s and Ziggy’s deaths were pretty impactful and sad so bringing them back would make all of that less meaningful.

Weisz’s mother was an exception to this, and it was heartwarming to see Weisz hug her even though she never died in Universe Zero. He felt like she had been gone for years when he remembered his past memories, so this was really special for him.

Didn’t really care to see Sibir again for the third time though, haha.

I’m hoping for another timeskip, otherwise why would there’ve been one in the first place? Maybe an aging machine would suffice if absolutely necessary…

As for their powers, it seems they weren’t able to control them when they tried doing so since Rebecca got sent flying into the ceiling and Shiki accidentally teleported into the Spa of Eden. They also haven’t activated Overdrive yet, so I can see Shiki regaining his if he fights Drakken again which will probably be soon.

This is fun to talk about! It’s a lot easier to discuss things that are fresh in your mind. :smoothy:

Hmm, favorite character… If I could have multiple favorites, it‘d be Shiki, Rebecca, Weisz, Homura, Pino (she’s so cute :blush:), Happy, Hermit, and Kleene. Jinn and Laguna are okay too. I don’t really care about Couchpo or Labilia much but Labilia actually became a likable person after the timeskip so she’s alright. Neither of them do much of anything though.
Nice list :) Nice to see that someone like Kleene too :)

As for favorite arc… Aoi Cosmos perhaps? There were a lot of cool characters and Shura was an unique villain. The training stuff with Xenolith was pretty cool, although I wonder what will happen to him and Aruna?
Yep I also think that Aoi war and Drakkens arc were the best ones. I really liked them. I think Aruna will not live with Xeny in this world because Ziggy will never attack her planet, so Nero never will send his Beast squad to foresta.

Witch’s death was sad, along with Shura and Ijuna’s when you consider how lonely and unloved Shura was throughout his life. He just wanted a friend, but his actions ultimately turned Shiki away.
Yep I likes that part of Shura, he wanted to be friends with Shiki, something that is rare that the enemy wants to be a friend of the main character. Witchs death was sad :/

He and Drakken both had some sort of sad backstory so it’d be interesting to see if they can be redeemed in Universe Zero.
I am sure that this time Shura will be a friend of Shiki. I thought Drakken will a friend too. But at the moment I don't know if that will still happen. Maybe after he defeats him? But I don't think that Shura and Shiki will fight again. There is also the question if Shura can use gravity this time, because everything changed, it looks like that Ziggy never met Elsie in U0, so maybe he also never met Shura?

I assume most of the characters are alive in this universe so I’d like to see if Elsie and James are living on Lendard as royals now or if they’re still the same as they were previously (perhaps just dead because of the Chronophage?).
I believe they will be on Lendardm I don't think that she or James are part of the OSG/OSI this time. The same reason, Ziggy never met Elsie in U0. So the war on Lendard never started in U0.

Valkyrie may still be alive too since Homura seems to be different in this universe, although Valkyrie may or may not know Homura if this is the case which would ruin the point of not rebuilding her which Sister originally wanted. I wonder if Seiji is alive? I’d like to see him be able to change Oedo’s class system.
I think she is alive but also never met Homura, what also would mean, Homura can't use ether gear. But I don't know if Valkyrie will appears? I think she should stay dead.

I don’t want too many characters coming back to life. Kurenai and Jesse were both irredeemable piece sof crap so their inevitable deaths didn’t faze me at all, but Valkyrie’s and Ziggy’s deaths were pretty impactful and sad so bringing them back would make all of that less meaningful.
I think the same, tbh I still don't like the fact that Witch returned. I have accept it, but I wish in U0 she would be dead too. Or at least be an enemy who must be destroyed, to make her death more sad and dark.

Weisz’s mother was an exception to this, and it was heartwarming to see Weisz hug her even though she never died in Universe Zero. He felt like she had been gone for years when he remembered his past memories, so this was really special for him.
That part I liked too. And maybe this means in U0 Drakken doesn't have his life machine?

Didn’t really care to see Sibir again for the third time though, haha.
Same :milaugh:

I’m hoping for another timeskip, otherwise why would there’ve been one in the first place? Maybe an aging machine would suffice if absolutely necessary…
Well tbh that they can't controll they abilites makes sense, tbh that Shiki could use wormhole in the lendard arc makes no sense, he never saw that power until he fought against Ziggy and even in that battle Ziggy used it only a few times, how could Shiki controll it a few minutes after the got that power from Ziggy?

So if he could use it in U3 so good. This time he will learn to use it perfect in his battle against Drakken.

Therefore I don't see the necessary for a TS.

We never saw the full strenght of Jinn, Kleene and Laguna after the TS. So the TS in U3 was also not really necessary. Hiro only use it to make Shiki stronger and to change the world building, that Ziggy attacks planets etc. And that Shiki can defeat Ziggy. Yeah the other got stronger too. But still, besides Shiki and Weisz, all other members never got the moment to shine, they never shown OD. But Jinn and Kleene could use it in the war against the Nero Empire. So even if I liked the 3 years TS, it also was not necessary. Or at least it was wasted because the other crew memers couldn't shown the new power after the TS. :josad:

This is fun to talk about! It’s a lot easier to discuss things that are fresh in your mind. :smoothy:
Yep. I also like that more people join the discuss :amazing::blush:

Yep I also think that Aoi war and Drakkens arc were the best ones. I really liked them. I think Aruna will not live with Xeny in this world because Ziggy will never attack her planet, so Nero never will send his Beast squad to foresta.
Guilst was another good one. Pretty much all of the major arcs are.

I hope Aruna gets to stay friends with Miimi forever. :amazing:

I am sure that this time Shura will be a friend of Shiki. I thought Drakken will a friend too. But at the moment I don't know if that will still happen. Maybe after he defeats him? But I don't think that Shura and Shiki will fight again. There is also the question if Shura can use gravity this time, because everything changed, it looks like that Ziggy never met Elsie in U0, so maybe he also never met Shura?
I didn’t notice Connor on the ship at all once Rachel left, unless I just overlooked it. Hopefully he didn’t sneak off with her because then he’d lose his memories and if Ziggy never took control of Lendard then that might alter Connor’s character AGAIN as well. I wonder if the Freedom Force exists in this universe?

I’d like to add that Shiki leaving Granbell in this universe was pretty wholesome. Michael’s such a good friend. :yearight:

I think the same, tbh I still don't like the fact that Witch returned. I have accept it, but I wish in U0 she would be dead too. Or at least be an enemy who must be destroyed, to make her death more sad and dark.
It’s pretty lame that she doesn’t remember anything from the previous universe, so she has no memories or connections to any of the crewmembers outside of what she’s been told. This kind of makes sense though since she had already died and wasn’t on the ship when Etherion was activated.

She’s just the Witch from Chapter 14. :catcry:

That part I liked too. And maybe this means in U0 Drakken doesn't have his life machine?
I think he still does assuming he’s still over 200 years old, although he isn’t on Norma and since he isn’t on Norma Weisz’s mother wouldn’t have died. It’s probably on Guilst now. I wonder if Amira will appear?

Well tbh that they can't controll they abilites makes sense, tbh that Shiki could use wormhole in the lendard arc makes no sense, he never saw that power until he fought against Ziggy and even in that battle Ziggy used it only a few times, how could Shiki controll it a few minutes after the got that power from Ziggy?
He got Obito’s eye. :gokulaugh:

We never saw the full strenght of Jinn, Kleene and Laguna after the TS. So the TS in U3 was also not really necessary. Hiro only use it to make Shiki stronger and to change the world building, that Ziggy attacks planets etc. And that Shiki can defeat Ziggy. Yeah the other got stronger too. But still, besides Shiki and Weisz, all other members never got the moment to shine, they never shown OD. But Jinn and Kleene could use it in the war against the Nero Empire. So even if I liked the 3 years TS, it also was not necessary. Or at least it was wasted because the other crew memers couldn't shown the new power after the TS. :josad:
I hope Jinn and Kleene’s Overdrives weren’t just created as an easy way to defeat Lyra and Callum. I don’t remember if Laguna ever activated his Overdrive, so it would be good to see it.

There’s still plenty of time for them to shine, so it doesn’t bother me that much. I really want to know what Mosco’s button does though… :catblush:

Homura will be able to use either gear once she's gets her memories back.
Probably, but so far I don't think she can use it.

Guilst was another good one. Pretty much all of the major arcs are.

I hope Aruna gets to stay friends with Miimi forever. :amazing:
Same. :amazing:

I didn’t notice Connor on the ship at all once Rachel left, unless I just overlooked it. Hopefully he didn’t sneak off with her because then he’d lose his memories and if Ziggy never took control of Lendard then that might alter Connor’s character AGAIN as well. I wonder if the Freedom Force exists in this universe?

I’d like to add that Shiki leaving Granbell in this universe was pretty wholesome. Michael’s such a good friend. :yearight:
Good question, the next chapters name is Sea God, the only ones who could be mean are Laguna or Nero. So If nero returns, maybe Connor will return too.

But I am maybe the only one who still hopes that Rachel is an enemy and planned all of that. So maybe she took Connor to her?

It’s pretty lame that she doesn’t remember anything from the previous universe, so she has no memories or connections to any of the crewmembers outside of what she’s been told. This kind of makes sense though since she had already died and wasn’t on the ship when Etherion was activated.

She’s just the Witch from Chapter 14. :catcry:
Thats one of the reasons why I don't like the fact that she returned, without her memories she also could stay dead. It's almost the same thing.

I think he still does assuming he’s still over 200 years old, although he isn’t on Norma and since he isn’t on Norma Weisz’s mother wouldn’t have died. It’s probably on Guilst now. I wonder if Amira will appear?
Ah right, he was 200 years old. Well in that case he still have that machine or in U0 he found another method.
Amira....I really hope she will return, we saw her the last time in Drakkens arc. :josad::josad:

He got Obito’s eye. :gokulaugh:
:milaugh:

I hope Jinn and Kleene’s Overdrives weren’t just created as an easy way to defeat Lyra and Callum. I don’t remember if Laguna ever activated his Overdrive, so it would be good to see it.

There’s still plenty of time for them to shine, so it doesn’t bother me that much. I really want to know what Mosco’s button does though…
I hope not. It really disappointed me that no one of them showed it after the Aoi war.

Oh btw: what disappointed me too is the fact that all of the Edens member can use OD but Hiro never showed it to one of the villains, Drakken, Shura and Crow are the only ones. But without them, no one of the servants like Callum could use it or one of the OSI or one of their servants. Not even Justice and Holy. That makes me sad.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Some news guys!

Mashima said that EZ will have over 30 volumes but he’s not sure how many it’ll be in total
He’s still undecided

So it could be 33,35 or even 40
We’ll have to wait and see
:optimistic:
Post automatically merged:

We’re currently in volume 25 btw
Plenty of time to go then still!

Also that Sister and Rebecca flashback :shocking:

MOSCOYYYYYYYYYYYY!

There were a lot of Moscos in this chapter, it was pretty funny. Sister was about to torture Rebecca again, but luckily Shiki was able to make her remember the previous world. Perhaps his gravity is what brings them together!

Poor Homura is trying to pay off her mother‘s debts since she is nowhere to be found. Not surprising. :lusalty:

I do wonder how much of the previous world is intact in this one? I hope it won’t become anything like Universe 1. :parkcry:

Mosco will be fighting against Illega in the next chapter, so it’ll be interesting to see that stupid toad get beat up again. The next chapter is titled “Sea God”, so I wonder if it’s referring to Nero or Laguna?

I can see Shiki and them running into him soon if if they’re heading to the Belial Gore.

…That is, if any of them are really there. :mrgo:

I don't think it will be so easy like Sister said. I think this time Drakken will be more poweful.

Mosco will be fighting against Illega in the next chapter, so it’ll be interesting to see that stupid toad get beat up again. The next chapter is titled “Sea God”, so I wonder if it’s referring to Nero or Laguna?
Nero woukd make more sense because of the name "sea god". But if it Nero than what role he will play? Because it's not the Aoi cosmos, we are in the Sakura cosmos.

Maybe he and Drakken have formed an alliance in this world?

Really wanna see what's the situation with OSI and OSG are in this universe.
Same.

I even would say that both of them don't exist in U0.
And if they exist then they will have different members.

Elsie and Justice are probably living on Lendard so they don't be part of OSG and OSI
If Elsie and Justice have a preace live on Lendard then Elsies mother probably never turned to God Acnoella in this world.
Without Ziggy, maybe even Neros will not be a member or at least Shura will not has his power?

The only one who would remain are Rachel and Crow but I have the feeling that Crow never was build in U0. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think that both groups are exist in U0.

So I’m currently working and don’t have much time
You’ll only get the most important info’s sry
EZ crew vs the 4 elements
Rebecca vs the
Weisz vs the fire element
Sister meets Jinn and Kleene. Kleene has already her emotions…
Shiki meets the element of water but it’s not Laguna
It’s Nero!!

thanks to Space

can someone tag the others please?
I’m off for now!
:catsweat:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Rebecca vs the
It’s Nero!!

thanks to Space

I’m off for now!
@God_Aizen @Krusher1357 @ShiShiShi @Boris D. Foot @GodofDarkness @Steven

Rebecca vs the
It’s Nero!!

thanks to Space

I’m off for now!
OMFG HE IS BACK YES:steef::steef::steef::steef:

But is he really one of the E4? Because I read they said he is one of the six? :choppawhat: