CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
β€Ž
I can't sleep, think, "Ooooh, early Wednesday spoilers?"

Nope, it's Horikoshi's wildly fluctuating health once again. Poor dude, hope it's just scheduling stuff and he's healthy. The last few chapters have had some crazy sequences, he's probably pushing himself too hard.

Good thing he has editors too push him until he breaks, then tell him he needs rest...
:tchpepe:
I will always wonder what series like this would look like if the Mangaka had reasonable schedules.

holy fuck what's with these authors going full degenerate horny mode this week?
LMAO.
godnam Son, its just a barely seen cleavage that people would go outside dressed as even in cold places, calm down. If that made you mad, never see what a irl beach is like, youll etiher cry or throw sticks at the random women

How do you read One Piece without crying, if this is enough to make you seethe and go mad Karen mode, even using Karen buzzwords like "degenerate" that anyone who uses wouldnt tank watching the silliest animo.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
godnam Son, its just a barely seen cleavage that people would go outside dressed as even in cold places, calm down. If that made you mad, never see what a irl beach is like, youll etiher cry or throw sticks at the random women

How do you read One Piece without crying, if this is enough to make you seethe and go mad Karen mode, even using Karen buzzwords like "degenerate" that anyone who uses wouldnt tank watching the silliest animo.
I was talking about her riding the giant finger that looks more like a giant cock.
But sure, m8.
:usoprice: