JJK 212 Spoilers

Spoilers are out:
-Chapter starts with short flashback when Megumi has met Tsumiki after she had woke up from coma. Since she was asleep till then, she says it's a bit difficult to walk. He reassures everything's gonna be alright & Tsumiki(imposter) teases him
-Back to present (just before imposter added the rule) Yuji monologues as he watches Megumi reunite with his sis & thinks everything's gonna be over & okay once Gojo is freed. He thanks Megumi & Gojo for giving him a role
-Kogane adds the rule that allows players to enter & exit colonies. When Megumi asks who is she, the imposter wickedly replies as "It's your sister, Megumi Fushiguro"
-Incarnate can gain modern knowledge from the brain of the vessel by reading their memories & act as the vessel itself. The imposter says they haven't fought in a 1000 years, so they wanna choose the place & the opponent will be Sukuna
-Imposter flies away using the newly developed wings. Yuji & Angel immediately starts to chase but Sukuna's mouth appears & utters the keyword of his binding vow with Yuji
-Sukuna swiftly knocks down Hana & slowly lays her down. He later explains his binding vow to Megumi. He will switch over for 1 min when he says the keyword. He won't kill anyone at that time but on condition that Yuji would forget about the vow
-Sukuna says it's a gamble from now & then imbues some sort of cursed energy into his finger & tears it out. He later laughs at Yuji being stupid cuz he never mentioned he wouldn't harm himself(or Yuji) during that 1 minute
-Megumi instantly tries to activate the Mahoraga but Sukuna quickly tackles him & cancels the summon and seemingly forces the finger into Megumi's mouth
-Sukuna feeds the curse imbuded finger to Megumi. Yuji is back but
Sukuna has TAKEN OVER MEGUMI'S BODY
- No break next week

Full Raws:

GOAT chapter wtf

Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Vanitas Zogratis @wordy
Sukuna doing Sukuna shit. Crazy character fr.

So did he reform his finger (the one yuji ate) and forces on Megumi, making him the host. Or are there 2 hosts, or is it temporary? This shit crazy

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Chapter sounds crazy AF, but I can totally see 2 kind of scenarios:

1. scenario where Yuji is pulling Sukuna back into him with some kind of binding, thaught by Gojo. And we get a small Gojo-Smiley with thumb up, because he already planed this situation. Maybe it is also part of the contract sukuna made with yuji.

2. Sukuna took over Megumi for a good intention. He knows Megumi is not able to fight his Sister and he is also not able to watch Yuji doing it without interfering. So he took the easy route, take over Megumi to kill the imposter in his sisters body. And after he can claim he let Megumi watch and just wanted to feel the pain of Megumi.

so far my theories. I still don’t think Sukuna is the absolute bad guy.

Chapter sounds crazy AF, but I can totally see 2 kind of scenarios:

1. scenario where Yuji is pulling Sukuna back into him with some kind of binding, thaught by Gojo. And we get a small Gojo-Smiley with thumb up, because he already planed this situation. Maybe it is also part of the contract sukuna made with yuji.

2. Sukuna took over Megumi for a good intention. He knows Megumi is not able to fight his Sister and he is also not able to watch Yuji doing it without interfering. So he took the easy route, take over Megumi to kill the imposter in his sisters body. And after he can claim he let Megumi watch and just wanted to feel the pain of Megumi.

so far my theories. I still don’t think Sukuna is the absolute bad guy.
Scenario 1 seems impossible since Yuji has no recolection of the vow he made with Sukuna.
Sukuna first gave him the conditions, Yuji rejected them and wanted a deathmatch, and Sukuna agreed with the condition that the winner's terms will be honored.
Then he swoftly killed Yuji and after that, during his training with Gojo, Yuji explicitly says he can't remember if or what they talked about. Preparing a vow against such a wide variety of possible scenarios is probably impossible.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Scenario 1 seems impossible since Yuji has no recolection of the vow he made with Sukuna.
Sukuna first gave him the conditions, Yuji rejected them and wanted a deathmatch, and Sukuna agreed with the condition that the winner's terms will be honored.
Then he swoftly killed Yuji and after that, during his training with Gojo, Yuji explicitly says he can't remember if or what they talked about. Preparing a vow against such a wide variety of possible scenarios is probably impossible.
But „doesn’t remember anything“ could exactly be the point for gojo to think about a back up scenario. Not knowing what happens with a natural Desaster like Sukuna is a bit risky. I don’t know what exactly could be done, i just say, I can see gojo being prepared for that situation.