Kingdom 756 chapter

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I think there is a problem with the title. We went up from to 745 to 756.
Post automatically merged:

Nothing is really advancing in this chapter. All this to stay at the same point that the previous chapter.
The only new thing is THIS UNIT COMMANDED BY THAT GUY seems to come in Kanki's direction.

Last edited:
The general consensus here is that Kanki is going to get killed soon, right? I just caught up and haven't read people's thoughts on what is about to transpire.

The general consensus here is that Kanki is going to get killed soon, right? I just caught up and haven't read people's thoughts on what is about to transpire.
It is not really the general consensus as far as I know. I don't think most people have hedged their bets on a particular outcome.

Some folk would like to see Kanki killed. A bunch of whiners want Riboku dead even though it makes no narrative sense. Some have peddled the theory of Kanki losing his army and fleeing to a different state like Yan and becoming a future opponent of Qin.

It is not really the general consensus as far as I know. I don't think most people have hedged their bets on a particular outcome.

Some folk would like to see Kanki killed. A bunch of whiners want Riboku dead even though it makes no narrative sense. Some have peddled the theory of Kanki losing his army and fleeing to a different state like Yan and becoming a future opponent of Qin.
damn if only I got caught up sooner. Sounds like an interesting conversation.

these "for Riboku" bs gotta stop. I really wanna see Zenou and Kanki's meet up, why tf is he so damn keen to die for Kanki..?? Kanki spitting fire and calling out Riboku for his cowardice. lol
Seeing how Kanki spoke much, it would be real cool if he pulls Chrollo and says something like this when he knows the end is inevitable..

OK, so picture this.

Ba Nan Ji arrives, but rather than killing Kan Ki, he prioritises slaying Zenou to save his son (knowing Ri Boku is safe).

Kan Ki escapes in midst of confusion - by himself. He takes no one with him, not even the Saki clan. He simply disappears.

The Zhao chase after the cursed Kan Ki Army remnants led by Koku'Ou, Rin Gyoku and Ma Ron in a dogged pursuit. They are hunted down almost to the last.

Meanwhile, Shin and Mou Ten take advantage to organise a retreat back to Qin lands.

Back home, as the arc concludes, and perhaps the Q3 don’t learn of it for months (from a returning and disfigured Rin Gyoku?), Kan Ki didn't die just survive the, he actually resurfaced in another state.

We then close on a scene of Kan Ki indulging in some wine while Ordo sings his praises in front of the Yan king.

I’d like Kan Ki to escape and run into Shin (helped by Na Ki and the Saki) who reveals he’s been under standing orders from Sei since Eikyuu to capture or eliminate him when the time came.

They would duel 1v1, interspersed with flashbacks of and about Kan Ki - it would be similar to Shin’s duel with Kei Sha, but also somewhat similar to his duel with Rin Ko as Kan Ki would prove himself to be an extreme *vicious* fighter. Eventually Shin would win and slay Kan Ki, who died with a smile on his face.

That has pretty much no chance of happening.

I think he’ll die smiling but his body will be hacked to pieces by soldiers.

not happening, not in a million years..
What makes you so confident?

I'm inclined to agree with Ko Chou - Kan Ki's body is going to get violated. I don't see how it doesn't happen. It's not like he'll be able to hide his body or that anyone has reason to be respectful of him. I can easily envision Kan Ki's head on a spike and his body hacked to bits in a mad frenzy by Zhao infantry.

Last edited:
What makes you so confident?

I'm inclined to agree with Ko Chou - Kan Ki's body is going to get violated. I don't see how it doesn't happen. It's not like he'll be able to hide his body or that anyone has reason to respectful of him. I can easily envision Kan Ki's head on a spike and his body hacked to bits in a mad frenzy by Zhao infantry.
He's a one of the 6 GG of Qin. Shin and Co. should give their lives to prevent such tragedy from happening. Also, Hara didn't waste all those years hyping Kanki only for him to go out in such a way.

Dont cry when Kanki escape lol...
Post automatically merged:

Anyways i am bored with this climax. Its way too dragged, nothing much happed in last 5 chapters...just finish it already

He's a one of the 6 GG of Qin. Shin and Co. should give their lives to prevent such tragedy from happening. Also, Hara didn't waste all those years hyping Kanki only for him to go out in such a way.
Shin and Mou Ten didn’t surrender their lives so Kan Ki could escape at Gishi Plains, they abandoned him the moment it became clear he wasn’t issuing orders, i.e. helping them. They clearly don’t value his life that much.

I’d say there’s no chance they’d risks their necks to race over for the sake of saving Kan Ki’s body from humiliation.

I don’t see how Kan Ki meeting his end in similar brutal fashion to the way he lived is a waste either. To me that sounds like thematically sound writing. Live by the sword, die by the sword. What comes around, goes around. That sort of thing.

I’m not 100% sold Kan Ki dies here, but if he does, I’m certain it won’t be a pretty sight.

Last edited: