General & Others Will Luffy and Zoro become the pirate king and wss before the fight against the wg?

This theory died when Bonney said her powers don’t make living thing’s ages change permanently
I don’t think it necessarily has to come from Bonney, sure maybe she is needed or maybe awakening would do it, but imo throughout the story we have seen different scientific things cesar and artificial fruits/ gigantification, Germa and cloning etc we learned in chapter 840 that judge was able to clone and in 5 years time the clones grew as if they were 20 years old. Vegapunk being the better scientist and his work on the seraphim being a combination of everything the other scientist did/ failed to accomplish who goes to say that in a years time they aren’t adults or something like that. There growth rate could be complete by the time we face imu and they are ready for the strawhats.

I don’t think it necessarily has to come from Bonney, sure maybe she is needed or maybe awakening would do it, but imo throughout the story we have seen different scientific things cesar and artificial fruits/ gigantification, Germa and cloning etc we learned in chapter 840 that judge was able to clone and in 5 years time the clones grew as if they were 20 years old. Vegapunk being the better scientist and his work on the seraphim being a combination of everything the other scientist did/ failed to accomplish who goes to say that in a years time they aren’t adults or something like that. There growth rate could be complete by the time we face imu and they are ready for the strawhats.
Or it could not. And this is just what the Seraphims are

I’m pretty sure once the clones in Germa leave the tube, they stop aging. As none of the citizens show any signs of aging.

Likely the same thing will happen to the seraphim.

Luffy yes, he should be PK by the time he takes on king of the world Imu

Zoro no, at first I thought so but cross guild happened. It only makes sense the last Yonko crew left around, an marine hunters. Show up in the EoS war with the government. Zoro beat him somewhere around there

The secret about what happened in the void century is in a laugh tale, it will even be the trigger for the rebellion against the WG, so Luffy will be the Pirate King before the final war.

On the other hand, Mihawk is not an agent in these events, he has no interest in any of it, much less would he side with WG to fight Zoro. Also, he is the strongest enemy Zoro will face, it doesn't make sense for Zoro to have other fights after this one as they won't pose any difficulty, unless he has to fight and defeat two admirals. Finally, he and Mihawk don't need another justification to fight, both want the fight, Zoro just needs to reach that capacity and when that happens, Mihawk will accept another challenge.

Or it could not. And this is just what the Seraphims are
Lol that doesn’t make sense with the narrative though… u think vegapunk words about them being the strongest beings won’t come true??? There’s also statements about them only being children and not ready for laser test u think that we won’t see a adult one at full power????
Post automatically merged:

I’m pretty sure once the clones in Germa leave the tube, they stop aging. As none of the citizens show any signs of aging.

Likely the same thing will happen to the seraphim.
Maybe that’s true but to me that’s just another thing that would add to vegapunk being the best scientist… judge could make clones but he needed 5 years and for them to stay in the tubes, vegapunk won’t need that because he figured out a way for better/faster growth.

Lol that doesn’t make sense with the narrative though… u think vegapunk words about them being the strongest beings won’t come true??? There’s also statements about them only being children and not ready for laser test u think that we won’t see a adult one at full power????
Post automatically merged:

Maybe that’s true but to me that’s just another thing that would add to vegapunk being the best scientist… judge could make clones but he needed 5 years and for them to stay in the tubes, vegapunk won’t need that because he figured out a way for better/faster growth.
We’ll see, but honestly with their size and powers already, I don’t see the seraphim growing older naturally. It’s possible they may grow unnaturally; like through Bonneys fruit, but that’s about it

Luffy will be PK before he faces Imu and the world goes Civil War.

Zoro will become WSS after Luffy's adventure has ended, most likely in the epilogue. As in: Zoro will already be portrayed at a Top 3 swordsman in the Great War, but he will only face Mihawk afterwards. (Yes, I dont expect Shilliew to kill Mihawk before End Game)

We’ll see, but honestly with their size and powers already, I don’t see the seraphim growing older naturally. It’s possible they may grow unnaturally; like through Bonneys fruit, but that’s about it
I think it just depends on how much oda wants to take the vegapunk wank.Like every bit of scientific research we have seen from other scientist vegapunk has done better.

vegapunk green blood>cesar artificial fruits

vegapunk gigantification>cesar gigantification which would kill the kids in 5 years

Vegapunk Seraphim with lunarian durability which i believe does get stronger as they grow as vegapunk said they were kids not ready for lasers>Queen who said his body was a creation that vegapunk could not even create.

Vegapunk seraphim with lasers=queen with lasers

Vegapunk cloned warlords that attack patterns evolve as they grow>judge cloned people that simply take orders and are good with cqc and training with swords

Finally as explained in wci it takes 5 years and its like they have lived 20 imo the only way this is beaten is if 1.df ages them up etc or 2. vegapunk has cracked the code yet again and surpassed his colleague judge and they grow faster which could actually be a possibility as vegapunk is the superior scientist.

Yes , anyone say zoro vs mihawk will happen after world government is down is kidding themselves .
‘Mihawk is in new world for peace and quiet place as crew member of cross guild. Oda can’t even ZKK in wano arc let alone mihawk dream. So zoro will beat mihawk before final war.

So luffy will fight akainu and zoro will fight kizaru as take strongest people of world government solider.

IMU is wildcard but sabo and dragon would face him and luffy join the group battle against IMU (if IMU is fighter). Remember vegapunk hype ? What happen ?

Last edited: