Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Apparently he writes excellent books. One says he is the best in France. I’m sure I can overlook some stuff just like with Picasso not being nice to his wife and beating some of them. Or how Victor Hugo was slightly antisemitic. Or how Céline was a genius despite being racist.

More and more bars and restaurants are getting rid of the gendered toilets. But this doesn’t change the fact that when you’re going to shower at your local sport club, you’re gonna have to be separated according to your sex in the bathrooms and changing room.
I am aware. I was just responding to Nameless using such an exaggeration like wiping your dick out to kids in the restroom. It's why I mentioned the privacy stalls.

you can't be physically transgender by the way.There is no way to change dna and bone structure.
I think he means sex changes. Like getting surgery.

or raping them..

But I actually understand what you are saying yes. You can watch picasso all you want.. The only problem is that this guy is not dead, so you will finance him eitherway..

okay that's four.

Yup.

Actually I'm :myman:

The only one who was triggered was you. And looking at your post I understand why.

wuat

If triggered means angry,because i personally know some that got raped by a trans dude in a public bathroom,then yes?i am.
Post automatically merged:

She had an abusive husband that left her and the kids, iirc.
Well,this sucks.But unfortunately,this is a common thing.Domestic violence is under reported actually.

Being a victim of domestic abuse does not give her the right to start oppressing other minorities, btw.
This ain't even what I said.
All I want is that people try to see things from her perspective, so they can get a better understanding for her actions and opinions.
We don't have to agree with her regarding public bathrooms and the likes.

I am aware. I was just responding to Nameless using such an exaggeration like wiping your dick out to kids in the restroom. It's why I mentioned the privacy stalls.

Well,men actually do that don't they?I get it that in the lady bathroom,he would use the stall and no one would see anything,but that is not the point.The point is that giving men acess to women in such a vunerable and private place is asking for trouble.Just imagine how many rapists will exploit this and get trans people a bad rep because of it.This is obvious.

Last edited:

Sex changes are not really sex changes if you take into account anatomy and dna.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
you can't be physically transgender by the way.There is no way to change dna and bone structure.
Of course. You are biologically born either woman or a man. Everything else is people's fantasy taking over or actual illness.

Okay am I transphobic when I think that trans woman should have their own toilet rooms?
Or should only compete against other trans woman in sports? I know that some people say that they would feel excluded but isn’t it unfair against woman who have physically a disadvantage? I don’t wanna exclude them from sports etc. I just think that they should have their own space
You don't have to please anyone with your opinion. If you dislike something you dislike it. There is of course some sense of dignity and humanity which should not be surpassed.

They sure should have their own space and stop seeking attention while pretending to be SJWs💀

Can't speak on behalf of "other" people but I'm pretty sure the internet blows up the wrong people in terms of reach and followers or etc. I really doubt trans people or just people of different orientations to what you see as normal don't want all the attention in the world because of their sexuality or whatever. If they do. That's fucked then💀

Unfortunately, the internet gives free space to speak for weirdos and attention seekers.

bones and DNA doesn't define transgender
My argument is that this term is a fraud.You can't actually change you sex at the dna level.What about all the neurology associated with it?Men and Women are neurologically different too!

Of course. You are biologically born either woman or a man. Everything else is people's fantasy taking over or actual illness.

You don't have to please anyone with your opinion. If you dislike something you dislike it. There is of course some sense of dignity and humanity which should not be surpassed.

They sure should have their own space and stop seeking attention while pretending to be SJWs💀

Can't speak on behalf of "other" people but I'm pretty sure the internet blows up the wrong people in terms of reach and followers or etc. I really doubt trans people or just people of different orientations to what you see as normal don't want all the attention in the world because of their sexuality or whatever. If they do. That's fucked then💀

Unfortunately, the internet gives free space to speak for weirdos and attention seekers.
This is a political movement.It is social engineering.Motherfuckers out there are using vulnerable people(militant transgender) for political reasons.They don't actually care about these people.Actually the left the doesn't really care about humanitarian causes,but they say they do,of course.Naive people fall for it,unfortunately.

Last edited:
Okay am I transphobic when I think that trans woman should have their own toilet rooms?
Or should only compete against other trans woman in sports? I know that some people say that they would feel excluded but isn’t it unfair against woman who have physically a disadvantage? I don’t wanna exclude them from sports etc. I just think that they should have their own space
THIIISSS

imho there should be 3 bathrooms.
One for people with vaginas,one for people with penises ,one for nonconforming / 3rd gender/trans people.
So every person may choose between the mixed one or the o.e that suits their genitalia.

Then everyone is happy.

Regarding the sports issue:

there's zero problems with FULLY TRANSITIONED trans individuals joining the team of their identified gender.
BUT
and that's a big BUT

Trans individuals who are not fully transitioned ,especially those without hormone treatment should NOT be allowed.
Why?
Because athletic performance is related to the body, specifically to your amount of testosterone.
A trans woman with a male body has a clear advantage over other women.
It's that simple really.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Well,men actually do that don't they?I get it that in lady bathroom,he would use the stall and no one would see anything,but that is not the point.The point is given men acess to women in such a vunerable and private place is aking for trouble.Just imagine how many rapists will exploit this and get trans people a bad rep because of it.This is obvious.
That can also happen yes. All n' all, we have different restrooms because of the physical differences between men and women. Men have urinals to accommodate how they take a piss.

It like sports which is a physical contest. Men are stronger and faster than women on average which is why they play separately. Hell, there are even weight classes in same gender sports to prevent unfair advantages. Trans women who were average in male sports dominate the female sports while Trans men flop in men's sports for a reason. If you mention these facts based on statistics you'd get called a transphobe.

As I said before, they still have all their basic humans rights like everyone else and it should be defended. Trans people get rejected from jobs, schools and even stores for being Trans. Keeping sports separate for the sake of fairness isn't transphobia.

AL sama

Red Haired
My argument is that this term is fraud.You can't actually change you sex at the dna level.What about all the neurology associated with it?Men and Women are neurologically different too!

This is a political movement.It is social engineering.Motherfuckers out there are using vulnerable people(militant transgender) for political reasons.They don't actually care about these people.Actully the left the doesn't really care about humanitarian causes,but they say they do of course.Naive people fall for it unfortunately.
yeah the term isn't correct but all hail LGBT lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This ain't even what I said.
All I want is that people try to see things from her perspective, so they can get a better understanding for her actions and opinions.
We don't have to agree with her regarding public bathrooms and the likes.
I'm not a preacher.
Rowling is a billionaire, and, as such, is already a big enough problem as it is.
But she's also a transphobic rich woman who actively advocate against trans movement rights.
I sympathize with her struggles as a woman, solo mother, who had to raise her kids despite an abusive, and later absent, husband.
I don't sympathize with her transphobics views.
Most people can be subjected to a form of violence.
It's no excuse to perpetuate another violence onto another group of people.

And, about the bathrooms, if gay people can use the same bathrooms without going into some "rape frenzy", then trans people can do the same. That's just some moral panic BS.

"oh, but someone can CLAIM to be trans and use that toilet just to to bad things".
Oh geez, if only we could:
- create appropriate legislations to treat these cases
- prioritize the education of the general population and teach that, hey, doing that is not okay.

But no.
Let's all cry at some hypothetical scenario that "non-trans" people are gonna PRETEND to be trans to go into some rape frenzy in bathrooms, therefore, we should ban the TRANS people from using the bathrooms they feel comfortable using.
:kaidowhat:
AND EVEN BETTER, let's use a bunch of emotional arguments like "WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?" to induce people to make judgment calls in extremely emotional and stressful scenarios, as if people are capable of making rational decisions in these situations.

Truly peak argument.

I’m not acting like a SJW and won’t change my opinion to please anyone
These were rhetorical questions
I openly share my view but I still wanted to know what the others have to say to my stance
It’s a discussion

That can also happen yes. All n' all, we have different restrooms because of the physical differences between men and women. Men have urinals to accommodate how they take a piss.

It like sports which is a physical contest. Men are stronger and faster than women on average which is why they play separately. Hell, there are even weight classes in same gender sports to prevent unfair advantages. Trans women who were average in male sports dominate the female sports while Trans men flop in men's sports for a reason. If you mention these facts based on statistics you'd get called a transphobe.

As I said before, they still have all their basic humans rights like everyone else and it should be defended. Trans people get rejected from jobs, schools and even stores for being Trans. Keeping sports separate for the sake of fairness isn't transphobia.
Of couse,we should NOT be excluding people that are different.but those trans people that just want to gt along with other people and be happy are getting the backlash because some lunatics are doing crazy immoral stuff.That is my point.I cut my hair with a gay dude since i'm 10,never any problems with the guy.Never talked about his privacy and i have nice conversations whenever i go there.

I'm not a preacher.
Rowling is a billionaire, and, as such, is already a big enough problem as it is.
But she's also a transphobic rich woman who actively advocate against trans movement rights.
I sympathize with her struggles as a woman, solo mother, who had to raise her kids despite an abusive, and later absent, husband.
I don't sympathize with her transphobics views.
Most people can be subjected to a form of violence.
It's no excuse to perpetuate another violence onto another group of people.

And, about the bathrooms, if gay people can use the same bathrooms without going into some "rape frenzy", then trans people can do the same. That's just some moral panic BS.

"oh, but someone can CLAIM to be trans and use that toilet just to to bad things".
Oh geez, if only we could:
- create appropriate legislations to treat these cases
- prioritize the education of the general population and teach that, hey, doing that is not okay.

But no.
Let's all cry at some hypothetical scenario that "non-trans" people are gonna PRETEND to be trans to go into some rape frenzy in bathrooms, therefore, we should ban the TRANS people from using the bathrooms they feel comfortable using.
:kaidowhat:
AND EVEN BETTER, let's use a bunch of emotional arguments like "WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?" to induce people to make judgment calls in extremely emotional and stressful scenarios, as if people are capable of making rational decisions in these situations.

Truly peak argument.
What makes her transphobic btw?Well,lesbians use the lady's bathroom too and no one pulls that card,because there is no reason too.Gay and transMAN(transwomen doesn't exist) are all welcome to the men's toilet when nature calls...

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My argument is that this term is fraud.You can't actually change you sex at the dna level.What about all the neurology associated with it?Men and Women are neurologically different too!

This is a political movement.It is social engineering.Motherfuckers out there are using vulnerable people(militant transgender) for political reasons.They don't actually care about these people.Actully the left the doesn't really care about humanitarian causes,but they say they do of course.Naive people fall for it unfortunately.
A textbook example of how brainwashing the agenda and idea of a morally correct world can be seen all over Twitter for the most part wherever you go.

-Supports Rainbow stuff.
- Lefty.
- SJW.

That's a textbook example for people like that for the most part. They will also try to force their opinion upon you and try to make u look like a bad human being because you don't like something which is your own fucking problem, not theirs.

The actual idea of leftism was lowkey interesting. But the execution went off the rails a long time ago. Now it's playing a theatre show for all minorities or whatever and trying to get them to support your cause based on the emotional aspects.

3/4 if not more of the people who support and defend everything actually don't give two fucks about it.

It's easy to log in to Twitter and tell someone to stop insulting someone because he is different or whatever.

Later you log off and cya. You are not helping but doing the same thing millions of other sheep online do.

To me, if I'm shown respect, I respect you back. I dislike people trying to force their ideals onto me. Everyone has their own ideals.

I might get quoted about the transgenderism thing I said but there is actually medical proof to what I said. So I don't give a fuck tbh.

I openly share my view but I still wanted to know what the others have to say to my stance
It’s a discussion
Yes they should but they won't. People will try to normalize it and force it onto every possible discipline.