Others Who? How? Why? - Case #1: The Case of The Jewelry Thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
sure it can stay I don't mind

however its not in any way some kind of mafia lol
At its core, Mafia requires an informed minority vs an uninformed majority. However, when you include bastard elements, such as lynch the host games, and free-for-all setups which split the game into teams, you can have a game be technically considered Mafia despite being all Indies. In that respect, you could boil this down to a free for all game wherein the players are against the host.

Hence, there is an argument for it.

AL sama

Red Haired
At its core, Mafia requires an informed minority vs an uninformed majority. However, when you include bastard elements, such as lynch the host games, and free-for-all setups which split the game into teams, you can have a game be technically considered Mafia despite being all Indies. In that respect, you could boil this down to a free for all game wherein the players are against the host.

Hence, there is an argument for it.
any sort of mafia requires on these 2 things kills or ltnches

the point you're making is pretty weak

anyways arguing over it is pointless lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
any sort of mafia requires on these 2 things kills or ltnches
Lynches aren't required, they're just a staple. There are some setups that offer game remval only by, say, Vengeful modifiers.
the point you're making is pretty weak
Well I'm merely providing a reason why it would be justified in being in this section, I've said nothing towards my personal beliefs on the matter.

AL sama

Red Haired
Lynches aren't required, they're just a staple. There are some setups that offer game remval only by, say, Vengeful modifiers.
I didn't say lynches are a must be thing did I?:?

I know a fair lot about mafia just like you do
Well I'm merely providing a reason why it would be justified in being in this section, I've said nothing towards my personal beliefs on the matter.
I don't think it can be justified so lets agree to disagree lol

Status
Not open for further replies.