Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know but the disrespect is so big that Shanks simply offered him to hand over his poneglyphs else he gets pwned, and Killer is literally reminding Kidd that last time they didnt even get to see Shanks' face.
Not about individual strength but moreso how powerful they are. Kidd is still a small time compared to one of the OGs, the other yonko would never be disrespected in this matter.

The wording isnt the problem, Kidd is just to green for an all out war
Yeah I can see your point.

He is included because Luffy specifically said “Just because you can’t beat me don’t go after my crew” and who’s his subordinate again? Zoro. Zoro just didn’t say anything because he acknowledged his place under Lucci

Sanji also said Zoro would die….he did not say he would win a 3 v 1. Zoro couldn’t even win a 1 v 2 vs nerfed killer……..
Nah
Zoro is hardly a subordinate
He's more like second captain that's why they are up there

But Sanji literally did to he said with Zoro there Lucci Kaku stussy doesn't stand a chance.

Bro Kaios you trying too hard..just take the L and move on 🤣🤣

Nah
Zoro is hardly a subordinate
He's more like second captain that's why they are up there

But Sanji literally did to he said with Zoro there Lucci Kaku stussy doesn't stand a chance.

Bro Kaios you trying too hard..just take the L and move on 🤣🤣
Lil bro is on full copium
Agendas are cooked for Goofy and Lanji fans

On a certain villain type being Goofy does not fit and for Kaido it didn't imo.

Oda should've expanded on the suicide plot instead of going the Goofy route. Something that has to do with Xebec or his Oni race. The potential was there. Oda butchered it. @Fujishiro
Yeah absolutely agreeing with you, that is how I cope with Kaido tho.

He butchered way too much, so Kaido being a bit goofy, makes the pathetic character telling by Loda „a little bit more bearable“ that is what I meant.

Yeah absolutely agreeing with you, that is how I cope with Kaido tho.

He butchered way too much, so Kaido being a bit goofy, makes the pathetic character telling by Loda a „a little bit more bearable“ that is what I meant.
Oda makes the mistake of thinking we all enjoy what he enjoys. Not every character needs to be goofy or perverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.