One Piece Chapter 1,076: " Old Friends "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Idk, looks like a setup chapter that we will forgot about it until much much later
Like the Law vs Teach one
Any idea what happened to those 2?

the other cipher pols were attacked after trying to leave Egghead, so the mysterious person has full control over Vegapunk technology.
Perhaps over the Satellites too to some extend.
We were told all remember seeing Cipher Pol leave the island safely yet the sea beasts did attack them.
This is the most important part yet, I believe.
Post automatically merged:

Of course Rocks isn't happy having to deal with some scrub.

"He took the Bait..!!"" lol this is the Zoro we all love. Zoro in this chapter was a whole package. He was level headed, logical, picking up his captains slack and also was allowed some goofiness.
Lucci being dead focus on taking down Luffy despite realizing the power gap...:myman:
Shanks Vs Kidd is gonna be another one sided battle. What intrigued me is how Shanks asked Dorry and Broggy to join him. Maybe it's in their homeland and he wanted them to somewhat participate in it cause they're brave and proud warriors. :moonwalk:

I want to make a thread showing why this arc is worse than Wano but I am too lazy, someone do it for me please.
I'm usually one of the guys that always points out weak writing and tries to be objective.

In the case of the second half of WCI (back on Orojackson) and the raid portion of Wano I've been very critical.

However, I don't know how you can claim that Egghead is a bad arc or even worse than the raid.

Is the writing perfect? No, but this is a shonen manga and Oda's target demographic are still teenagers (although we know that in fact most readers are adults these days). Of course the writing isn't some kind of Shakespearian masterpiece on Egghead either. However, it doesn't have those kind of fundamental (!) flaws that the chase in WCI or the raid on Onigashima had.

Sure, it has some questionable/not really logical moments, but those don't hurt the flow of the story like it did in those other instances.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

First chapter of the EGG arc, which gives me a feeling of good reading, I mean the Yonkou Shanks of the 4 emperors has appeared and is going into action.

Yonkous always with that aura in them:steef::steef::steef:

By getting on the Sunny
100 ships is too much they wont escape this with simply getting on the sunny and using coup de bust
well in my latest thread I've said that he wont. This is going to turn to war as it's been hinted at in many chapters including the current. When the child asked if this was going to escalate into war he was unknowingly talking about egghead island.
yes but the question is how are they gonna win this war

Lol you are not comprehending how this works. You are also breaking your own logic. Using your logic, Wano is "1" route on Grand line, which it is. This means Kid, Law, AND Luffy all would arrive to Lodestar from the same route, not 3. If you disagree with this, and magically think they are coming from 3 islands, then you cannot disagree to the idea that one of Luffy's 3 routes from Egghead or Fullalead would put him near Elbaf, an Island that is closer to Lodestar than Egghead is. Conversely, if you think they are all coming from the same route, then Elbaf is happening by default.

The sad thing is, you believe Elbaf is happening only if Shanks loses, thereby breaking your logic entirely lmao. Good luck being this deluded for no reason but to be contrarian
Wano is a closed country. You can’t get to Wano if you don’t know how to sail there. That’s how Law and Luffy got there. Kidd got captured so that makes your point mute.

You can say I’m deluded all you want, but we’ll see who’s right