One Piece Chapter 1,076: " Old Friends "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
What does Kid beating Shanks have anything to do with Doflamingo?
Here’s what you’ll say:

“Wano Law is only a 1 powerup difference from Dressrosa Law, who got low diffed by Doflamingo, so Post-Wano Law should be at best equal to Doflamingo, and Kid is equal to Law. So Doflamingo can push Shanks to whatever diff Kid pushes him to”

Here’s what you’ll say:

“Wano Law is only a 1 powerup difference from Dressrosa Law, who got low diffed by Doflamingo, so Post-Wano Law should be at best equal to Doflamingo, and Kid is equal to Law. So Doflamingo can push Shanks to whatever diff Kid pushes him to”
You sound like a deranged schizo tying everything to the Illuminati. I never powerscale by stupid shit like that. I powerscale by standings. Doffy has always been portrayed as lower to the Yonko, whether Mihawk in Warlords, or Joker in Kaido's crew.

The only Warlord with the portrayal to beat a Yonko is Mihawk. That's it. If Kid does it, that has nothing to do with Doflamingo.

You sound like a deranged schizo tying everything to the Illuminati. I never powerscale by stupid shit like that. I powerscale by standings. Doffy has always been portrayed as lower to the Yonko, whether Mihawk in Warlords, or Joker in Kaido's crew.

The only Warlord with the portrayal to beat a Yonko is Mihawk. That's it. If Kid does it, that has nothing to do with Doflamingo.
You repeatedly talk about how there’s “only a 1 powerup difference” between Wano Law and DR Law

You repeatedly talk about how there’s “only a 1 powerup difference” between Wano Law and DR Law
There is. But there is clearly a difference in power between DR Law and Wano Law, as there will be between "Wano Kid" and "Elbaf Kid".

It only took Luffy 2 powerups as well to split the sky with Kaido.

Are people actually suggesting Kid pirates will face RHPs and lose again after already beating a Yonko?
Kidd's coming off a big win. Shanks is one of the most hyped characters in one piece ( and shonen) along with dragon. And he has yet to show his stuff.
Either the giants save Kidd's ass once they realized he helped stop big mom or kidd pirates get crushed

The Shanks worship is excessive in this chapter.
"YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!!!"
"YOU DESERVE OUR MONEY!!"
"CHEEIFFF"

Not only that, dude's rolling with a fleet of allied captains and still asks the giants for help.

After all that talk about "the new generation" turns out he's about to bully a poneglyph from one of them after Kidd fought for his life to get it while shanks was sitting around snitching to the gorosei all day.

Just makes you want shanks to get his ass kicked, but I know how much Oda and his fans hate underdogs.
Shanks is a god

They are already traumatized lol.
Post automatically merged:

Not even Brook has come that close lol.

Can Enel hack machinery using his Lightning Fruit? He was shown at being adept at using advanced Machinery with the Arc Maxim, constructing and repairing it.

Egghead is in the clouds, like Skypiea, as well. Doesn't seem to fit Enel's MO, though.
the mysterious person is on the 3rd floor, same as Nami. so, we might see them soon. Also, it looks like he shot a blast at the den den mushi, so it could be a seraphim, or df