Elden Ring

I also can't sleep for shit.

:crybeard:
Post automatically merged:

@ClownKingKinyagi have you considered streaming it?

your training and attempts
I don’t stream but I do have a YouTube channel where I upload the victory attempts.

Have been thinking about streaming or doing voiced tier lists or video essays but I’m not sure how comfortable I am with putting my voice/face online.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
More like filled with bitterness running into all these strength weapons and incantations that require INT. Royal Greatsword and Starscurge Greatswords look so clean but I'm too dumb to use it. Seller never cared so why do the stats?
Lmfao, yeah they went hard with Strength/INT in this game, I love it. The Royal Greatsword especially is probably the Strength/INT champion’s weapon.

I posted about this on my profile but patch 1.06 is crazy. The light roll dodge got buffed to the point where it’s like bloodhound step.

A lot of the meta weapons in PvP (like rivers of blood) got nerfed and collosal weapons got buffed AGAIN (which should make fleet admiral happy).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Just so we’re clear: that announcement image shows a tree (probably the Haligtree?) wrapping itself around the Erdtree and strangling the life and gold from it.

That is, conceptually, so fucking awesome. I knew a major Elden Ring DLC wouldn’t disappoint and already the story implications from that one image are insane.

I

Indigo

Yo, can somebody give me a super broken build, easy mode, to absolutely destroy this game?

I'm gonna beat it again after getting the Platinum Trophy on Launch Week, haven't played it again since

@Elder Lee Hung is Arcane / Bleed / Dexterity + Mimic Tear still the most broken shit ever? i didn't get to try that launch week

i played STR + INT on launch

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yo, can somebody give me a super broken build, easy mode, to absolutely destroy this game?

I'm gonna beat it again after getting the Platinum Trophy on Launch Week, haven't played it again since

@Elder Lee Hung is Arcane / Bleed / Dexterity + Mimic Tear still the most broken shit ever? i didn't get to try that launch week

i played STR + INT on launch
They’ve done several patches so that most builds can be very broken if you handle them correctly. Holy still kind of sucks but generally speaking you can make anything OP now.