Character Discussion What is your favorite Sanji line?

Damn... I actually tried to think of a serious answer and could not think of any.. :milaugh:

He never had cool big monologues or dialogues I guess.

single line ruined his character. the situation got nothing to do with him and nami corrected him.

it shows development tho both lines
It has to do with him if he wants to, Nami is his friend for quite a long time and knows the story, and she lost her mom in the process. It's easy to get pissed with that, and if Sanji really meant something against Jinbe, he would've done something as he said before Jinbe spoke.

Sanji knows more than anyone the value of a mother, it's comprehensive for him to get pissed.

Not surprisingly Oda left Luffy and Zoro out of this scene, because he would've needed to highlight Luffy and Zoro reactions to the situation as well, like it mattered for them too.

Anyway, there are so many sentences i just don't know how to type them with the exact same words.

Probably the one he tells Usopp that everyone has something that they can and cannot do, and that there is no problem with that.

Maybe his speech to Germa, where he eats food from the floor, praises the sanctity of food, complains about them beating Cosette and also about royalty who treat subbordinates like inhuman objects.

Perhaps the one where he puts his pride aside to use the Raid Suit to save people.

There are too many.
:quest:

The best line by far is the one he said to usopp back in EL.
"I will do what you couldn't and you will do what i couldn't".
It's actually one of the best lines in one piece imo.
Thats what luffy said in Arlong park.

Sad that such a basic line is best...:suresure:.one piece doesn't has good dialogue/quotes anyway unlike naruto.

The Wano scene where he asks which version of him Luffy would want.

I've always loved the friendship between him and Luffy, seeing as Luffy is technically Sanji's very first friend (Zeff was a father figure and the cooks coworkers, Luffy was the first friend he made on his own.) So from scenes of him saving Luffy from drowning, telling him not to die, to telling him about All Blue, WCI where he pours out his heart, and Luffy says "that's just the way you are," in unconditional acceptance and love, and then that Wano scene just brings the friendship full circle and highlights the close bond the two share through good times and trying times.

Like the fact Luffy is the first one he thinks of in that moment of fear and uncertainty. Not Zeff, not himself, but what Luffy would want and it's touching.