Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed, peeps don't like my no claiming policy,

Truth be told, I also missed most of the game and wasn't able to understand what that murder mystery was all about.
I think it's a bad policy. Not claiming always just helps scum and refusing makes you look bad and turns you into a good lynch or Vig target. If you're Town I would like you to be more open and share info you have. If scum carry on lol.

Kind reminder that the lead must choose the daetto location

If the lead does not choose, I will choose instead of the lead ~<3

we don't know who's the lead though :z

Kanojo no Kanojo

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I think it's a bad policy. Not claiming always just helps scum and refusing makes you look bad and turns you into a good lynch or Vig target. If you're Town I would like you to be more open and share info you have. If scum carry on lol.

You are in the minority.

From page 1 by the host:

“Open Claiming - This game will feature restrictions on neither role claiming nor character claiming, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs. That being said, I heavily advise against it.”

You are in the minority.

From page 1 by the host:

“Open Claiming - This game will feature restrictions on neither role claiming nor character claiming, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs. That being said, I heavily advise against it.”
I mean, I have to flavour hint to even use my role, so the anti claim stuff can't be that severe. Also last game when I was the Anti Claim Killer I needed flavour claims, so as long as you claim in general terms it should be fine.

If there is severe anti claim RIP me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.