Sakamoto Days, Chapter 110: Mission

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
fillerish chapter, uzuki hype tho
:finally:
How lol ?
-----

Yh this chap is just great !!

I loved how Steel Dragon constantly underestimated Sakamoto, and saw Rion and Nagumo having more potential. Then bang Sakamoto uses his talent of using anything as a weapon to destroy him mid monologue. Cant lie....im becoming more and more of a Sakamoto fan.

I hope this fight carries on next chap....with Uzuki joining in with his ability of being really stealthy. I do wonder that potentially the reason Uzuki is really good with stealth....is because he gives off no bloodlust like an actual civilian. He genuinely doesnt want to kill.

Slight Nagumo hype at the start as well ? Hmmm....I need this fight to carry on for all 4 of them to shine and pass.
Post automatically merged:

Cool double spread

How lol ?
-----

Yh this chap is just great !!

I loved how Steel Dragon constantly underestimated Sakamoto, and saw Rion and Nagumo having more potential. Then bang Sakamoto uses his talent of using anything as a weapon to destroy him mid monologue. Cant lie....im becoming more and more of a Sakamoto fan.

I hope this fight carries on next chap....with Uzuki joining in with his ability of being really stealthy. I do wonder that potentially the reason Uzuki is really good with stealth....is because he gives off no bloodlust like an actual civilian. He genuinely doesnt want to kill.

Slight Nagumo hype at the start as well ? Hmmm....I need this fight to carry on for all 4 of them to shine and pass.
Post automatically merged:

Cool double spread
Yeah, Kindaka was really hyping Nagumo at the beginning
And then our boy just went and laid down lol

I agree that Uzuki's stealth has to do with his lack of bloodlust. Or at least that's what I'm going with for now

Still, he clearly has innate talent but is keeping it on the dl

Yeah, Kindaka was really hyping Nagumo at the beginning
And then our boy just went and laid down lol

I agree that Uzuki's stealth has to do with his lack of bloodlust. Or at least that's what I'm going with for now

Still, he clearly has innate talent but is keeping it on the dl
Nagumo = Strong kicks....New Sanji ? Lol.

I wanna see him and his knives in action tho. Perhaps Nagumo is physically stronger than Sakamoto, and Rion has better reactions and possibly faster. Thus making Kindaka think Sakamoto is the weakest. Though I doubt this is true....Sakamoto doesnt seem below them physically.

I guess we gotta wait till next chap to see why he thought Nagumo and Rion were better. Happy to see Sakamoto shut him down at the end lol.

that was a quick chapter good fight tho im really liking uzuki. the fight is probably over

young sakamoto kinda okish during this flashback i would rank him 3rd of 4th of the squad

My ranking of them
  1. Uzuki
  2. Akao
  3. Sakamoto
  4. Nagumo