General & Others Can Someone Translate this?

The Strongest Soldier in Navy HQ!!
Standing at the very top of the Navy's administrative hierarchy, he unifies all of the marine troops with unwavering leadership and authority. He was promoted to this distinguished position after he won his battle against a formidable enemy in Aokiji otherwise known as “Kuzan”.
He possesses an unwavering sense of justice and is merciless in the face of injustice, displaying firm resolution through thoroughly executed methods with the objective of completely eradicating injustice.

Could be better but this is all I've got atm.

Thanks!
The Strongest Soldier in Navy HQ!!
Standing at the very top of the Navy's administrative hierarchy, he unifies all of the marine troops with unwavering leadership and authority. He was promoted to this distinguished position after he won his battle against a formidable enemy in Aokiji otherwise known as “Kuzan”.
He possesses an unwavering sense of justice and is merciless in the face of injustice, displaying firm resolution through thoroughly executed methods with the objective of completely eradicating injustice.

Could be better but this is all I've got atm.

Can someone translate this accurately please?:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

@EtenBoby

@everyone ping the best translator you know, i need accurate Translation of this scan

Can someone translate this accurately please?:kriwhat:

@EtenBoby

@everyone ping the best translator you know, i need accurate Translation of this scan

"The strongest Navy in the Marine Headquaters :

Being at the top of the governance of the Navy, he controls all the troops with an unshakeable command and authority. He was promoted to this higher position after winning his battle against his powerful rival, Kuzan aka Aokiji.
He has an unwavering sense of justice and has no mercy towards crimes, particularly he stands for his determined decisions to eradicate those through scrupulous ways."

Last sentence wasn't that easy right @PuckTheGreat :milaugh:

Last edited:
"The strongest Navy in the Marine Headquaters :

Being at the top of the governance of the Navy, he controls all the troops with an unshakeable command and authority. He was promoted to this higher position after winning his battle against his powerful rival, Kuzan aka Aokiji.
He has an unwavering sense of justice and has no mercy towards crimes, particularly he stands for his determined decisions to eradicate those through scrupulous ways."

Last sentence wasn't that easy right @PuckTheGreat :milaugh:
No way this can be true, are you an admiral fan? Where does the scan even say he is the strongest in navy? Can you recheck your translation?

No way this can be true, are you an admiral fan? Where does the scan even say he is the strongest in navy? Can you recheck your translation?
@PuckTheGreat a sanji fan and I am a Zoro fan so we have nothing to win from this. And afaik, I never mistranslated things for any agendas.

In the title : "最強海浜隊員" (saikyou no kaihei taiin). Strongest Navy soldier.

The same term used for kaido, wb and mihawk for their title.

Last edited:
Is this from databook? If yes, just give up, they were written by a third party company, only vivre card have some credibility as they are signed by Oda.
Even Vivre Card are often revised(just like manga chapters, wow!). Databooks are even worse and people somehow wants to believe in those fake informations.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sakazuki is pretty obviously the strongest Marine of all time, with his fellow Admirals Kuzan and Borsalino being his only real competitors. The new generation always surpasses the old, we didn’t need a translator to tell us this lol. The only Marine who may possibly be stronger is Kong who was literally promoted out of the Navy lol.

Sengoku and Garp can Duke it out with Ryokugyu and Fujitora for those runner up spaces.