Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
York is the traitor... York? Who the fuck even is York. I had to check on internet "York One Piece" to know who he/she was. What the fuck really? Oda covering his ass again come on. All the hype built for the traitor only for it to be fucking York. And yea the hype was already shut down in the latest chapter when Oda felt the need to show the reader that old man Vegapunk is goodboy and not the traitor and is been held in prison, but I had still a brief hope in the author to surprise me. However ofc that didnt happen, he doesnt do that anymore. He doesnt take a risk anymore. Worst arc in the making, im officially done with One Piece. Bye.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Seraphim have the same physical capabilities. S-Hawk has enough raw strength to half a mountain and Teach was pretty hard-pressed to stop that.
They don't have the same physical capacities or experiences. S-Snake isn't breaking hills with her kicks. They're all abnormally strong but they're not the same.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Sanjino was the one to take zero damage
:pepecafe:
I'm more baffled by the fact we still didn't move the plot forward despite the traitor reveal.

No one in the world fucking cares about this Vegapunk clone. Was this supposed to be shocking?

Also.

"MAJOR EVENT" shit.

Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.