Questions & Mysteries Explain the Evil Sanji Theory to me

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Where did this come from/when did it start? Why do people even want it? This seems completely ridiculous to me

Iโ€™m not huge on the theory, but I understand it well enough:

1. Where it came from -
The evil Sanji theory started back when Sanji was first afraid of losing his emotions as his exoskeleton grew. And itโ€™s grown because it is true that a lack of emotions are heavily connected to the exoskeleton of Sanji and his brothers because they both came from the same lineage changes.

2. Why people want it -
Internal struggle arcs are on par with Sanjis character arcs. As such, because of that if evil Sanji comes forth that means weโ€™ll have more subplots directly related to sanjis character which is fun to think about. However, I would like it because arcs about overcoming inner darknesses in order to retain what they find most important is one of my favorites.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
โ€Ž
Explanation: in Sanji vs Queen, Oda "foreshadowed" Evil Sanji when he ask for Zoro if he get crazy, Zoro needs to kill.

Since then, some people have interpreted this scene as if Sanji had some kind of Rage/Beserk mode, as if Germa's genes modified Sanji's personality, taking away his feelings and turning him into a soulless soldier as Judge wanted.

Some fans imagine that Sanji can still show this "mode" in the future with Sanji's hair changing to black color referencing Germa's "Stealth Black" and also becoming evil, hence the name Evil Sanji.

Agendas are the name of the game:

- Some like characters with internal struggles
- Some want sanji to beat up Zoro seriously
- Some want Zoro to confirm his superiority
- Some are interested in the gamma side story
- Some think this is important

But people like me don't care so long as he get Ws.

Something Sanjibros above forget:

Design
- He has black-colored goatee, so black hair Sanji is possible to exist.
- Luffy has a mode where his hair turn from black to white, Sanji doing similar hair color's change is possible.

Personality
- Some Sanjibros want him to be able to hit women if there's Black/Evil Sanji.
- Some Sanjibros want him once again to have another focus & subplot from Oda, thus cementing him as 1st/2nd most well-written character.

Abilities
- There are 2 Germa's abilities Sanji has yet to get/refuse to have : the Raid Suit and the invisibility that comes with it. Black/Evil Sanji means he won't mind having those, thus boosting Sanji to one tier higher again & possibly barely reach Emperor tier.

Last but not least, Black/Evil Sanji means he has domineering, aggressive, tough persona, which fits the profile of CoC users. Some Sanjibros that want him to have CoC also subscribe to this theory.

Germa tech made him more emotional if anything.

Immediately after discovering he got buffed by Judge's technology he used hell memories, which requires him thinking about getting molested on Okama Island to work.

Why do people even want it? This seems completely ridiculous to me
It's because people are tired of Oda and want to see One Piece sink as low as possible. The person who cared about him the most, the person most important to him, his mother took poison so he wouldn't lose his feelings, evil Sanji represents a defeat for that person and a victory for the person he hates the most that is his father. The reasoning is similar to those people who want Mihawk to lose to someone else and Zoro to avenge him, it's wanting to see One Piece crumble into inconsistency.