Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i guess Sanji got hurt by Shark also ? :chirstsad:

:chirstsad:
Sure, why not? Oda said there's no such thing "totally impervious to damage"

Sanji took so little damage that it's comparable to getting hit by a water droplet. S-Shark couldn't even push Sanji who is not resisting, nor blocking. That's basically unheard of.

Meanwhile when Sanji kicks someone with Lunarian + cyborg defense

:lawbepo:

Typical sanji tards :vistalaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But that is not what it was shown here. By the 'looks' of the panel I have posted, there was no 'specific' 2 vs 1 as you can clearly see the order of people standing. More like it was 4 vs 2. And if S-Hawk is 'just' going on 2 vs 1 with Zoro and Kaku, then Lucci should mention Zoro's name, right? But in summary, it was not there. That is why I posted both panels and summary for you to 'clearly' see it instead of 'accusing' others are being 'clouded'.
That specific panel doesn't tell us anything besides them showing them standing against each other. We have a whole bunch of other panels to show clearly who's fighting who. The fact that you choose to ignore all of that to try and make it seem like it's something entirely different says a lot about where you stand.

That specific panel doesn't tell us anything besides them showing them standing against each other. We have a whole bunch of other panels to show clearly who's fighting who. The fact that you choose to ignore all of that to try and make it seem like it's something entirely different says a lot about where you stand.
This specific panel doesn't tell us anything. Yep, Oda drew that for filling pages, lol. The panel is as valid as other panels. The lengths you go to defend your shitty ass agenda. :suresure:
Poor Lucci mistaken Luffy name for Zoro. That also has no meaning or let us SHIFT + DELETE that like you deleted this panel from argument. 🤭🤭

That’s just the basics of fishman karate? But it doesn’t make external defense useless?
Not really. I am assuming It to be an advanced skill to be able to control the water to that degree i.e. controlling water inside the body or something similar I guess. In FI, he fights Luffy like that..and it hurts him and he wonders why then he explains why he got hurt by his attack, don't remember much. Or else just another thing oda ditched...since it basically replaces Haki and he fought with Arlong already before but this thing did not play anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.