Spoiler Boruto Chapter 79 Spoilers

Boruto Chapter 79 Cover Page!

Title: “Almighty” or “Omnipotent” (Viz might go with a different approach)

The search for Kawaki has started. Shikamaru has deployed shinobi’s to search for kawaki. Kawaki is still erasing his chakra. Mitsuki joins the search but boruto tells sarada to go as well as he is concerned about mitsuki.

Kawaki exhausts himself…Eida using her Senrigan manages to find Kawaki and goes after him. Daemon on the ground be like: “Hey Sis…I can’t fly! Don’t leave me behind”

Eida finds Kawaki and tells him that she is on his side. Kawaki rambles on about wanting to protect Naruto. He goes on to mention his desires for wanting to be in Boruto’s place and for boruto to be an outsider. This is where it gets interesting…

EIDA USES HER FULL POWER TO “REWRITE” HISTORY! THE POWER OF AN ALMIGHTY GOD - ACCORDING TO MOMOSHIKI!! IKEMOTO WENT GOD MODE ON THESE PANELS!

EIDA HAS REVERSED BORUTO AND KAWAKI’s LIFE!! BORUTO IS NOW THE ENEMY OF KONOHA WHO KILLED NARUTO AND KAWAKI IS NOW KAWAKI UZUMAKI. “You will lose everything…” - The prophecy

From what I understand this is the true nature of Eida’s power of Fascination/Enchantment! Kawaki activated it when he said his desires, and momoshiki considers this a godly power. She has essentially manipulated everyone’s memories via their chakra

We can go into more detail when we write the chapter summary because I need to verify this. However, the main thing is that Eida has manipulated everyone’s memories to make boruto the enemy and Kawaki the son of Naruto.

MITSUKI ATTACKS BORUTO! SARADA SEEMS TO BE NOT AFFECTED BY EIDA’S NEW POWER OF MANIPULATION!

Momoshiki says that Kawaki is now looked as the son of Naruto who was born and bred in Konoha.
For boruto he is now merely an outsider, who killed seventh hokage

Side Text: “Two paths rewritten by the power of "God". A pure wish soon becomes a reality...”

I have mixed feelings for this chapter.
It is like I wanted this to happen, but not the way Eida did it.
It is beyond "broken".
But if it is just a genjutsu then it can be undone? Dont know. But I am sure it is not that simple.
Want to know if Amado is also affected by this?
And his role in all of this!

Interesting that Sarada was not affected, is it also true for Sasuke?

Regardless, nice progress. We are getting closer to that panel "I am still a shinobi".

Boruto as a rogue ninja would be interesting.
Will he gather his team like Sasuke?

Ah man, Sarada will be new Naruto then.

Naruto yelling Sasuke's name memes might be replaced with Sarada yelling Boruto 💀

Kawaki just want to feel acknowledged as Naruto son, not only from Naruto and family, but from the village too. Loneliness turned him into a villain. As always, Naruto/Boruto has best villains.

I feel sorry for Boruto, he is being treated like Yuji Itadori from Jujutsu Kaisen.

Tbh, Naruto should have disowned Kawaki when he KILLED boruto.

Again, one month wait is too much :josad:

I think uchihas are Exception to this power. That's why sarada was not effected by it. And probably same goes for Sasuke. Sharingan is probably the only counter to it.
And only people to remain with correct memories are boruto , kawaki and Sarada/Sasuke.
Sasuke and Boruto time skip soon lmao.
Which explains boruto outfit and sword from the first Episode of boruto.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I think uchihas are Exception to this power. That's why sarada was not effected by it. And probably same goes for Sasuke. Sharingan is probably the only counter to it.
And only people to remain with correct memories are boruto , kawaki and Sarada/Sasuke.
Sasuke and Boruto time skip soon lmao.
Which explains boruto outfit and sword from the first Episode of boruto.
sasuke is afected too. I think the exception are who love a otsuki