Spoiler Boruto Chapter 79 Spoilers

So I have a theory that boruto could be the son of naruto uzumaki the seventh hokage. But whyyy he defeat naruto. I hate boruto.
Best MC KAWAKI.
Why the show is called after a antagonist?
Good theory, mate.
:cheers:

I indeed see some similarities between Naruto and Boruto too.

Wouldn't be surprised if Boruto turns out to be the real son of Naruto instead of Kawaki.
Kishi already give foreshadowing here

In-universe, the Boruto "enemy of the city who killed our hokage Naruto" must really play out like the Osama/Obama name similarity IRL.
"I hate that little rat Naruto."
"You mean Bo-ruto."
"Whatever."

everything interesting and so on in this chapter except the way they did it...wtf Eida. she's lurking around since 50 chapters with not shown fkin almighty powers and now all of a sudden she activates it? i dunno

but the rest is nice

everything interesting and so on in this chapter except the way they did it...wtf Eida. she's lurking around since 50 chapters with not shown fkin almighty powers and now all of a sudden she activates it? i dunno

but the rest is nice
She can’t control this power according to some translation of Momoshiki dialogue explaining things

I can’t understand why any of you like this shit. The power to rewrite history? This lady literally pulled an IT out of her ass

trash manga
"Actually momoshiki said she can't control her god powers well and it'll be fully explained next chapter" 🤓

My big issue is this revelation doesn't exactly address the problems in Boruto.

95% of the cast is still wall paper at best (Boruto makes Naruto look like an evenly distributed story)

Eida, Code and Daemon are still terrible villains. Isshiki and Momoshiki might have not had any depth, but least they weren't actively aggravating.

The sense of scale and stakes just never feels there.

Also the pacing is really bad. Code's been making that army since August.

This is what everyone is freaking out about, seriously? It’s just story breaker powers the biggest F U to appropriate story writing and development , sis is the scarlet witch of Boruto granting unreal wish fulfillment .. I might as well go watch marvels what if

It may be a dramatic chapter but that doesn’t make it peak