Anime Discussion Blue Lock

Rate episode 24

• Total voters
@AL sama episode 20 is here:endthis:

This episode was army grade GLAM!
Loved the interactions between all the players. Bachira is still a creative boss, so that's nice to see

The way it ended, a Rin neg diff is probably coming. But I'm glad that Nagi goal humbled him even if for a split second
And Nagi is cemented as my fav after this episode. What a beast, continues to improve both in his skills but also as a character

It's Blue Lock time @AL sama :endthis:

Loved Barou in this ep. The lion imagery with him scoring the goal and surprising Rin was top binz

Bachira seems like the guy that will decide the outcome of the match. Even though the majority of this episode tried to put Barou in that position.
Ig Bachira will try to satisfy his ego, make a mistake because Isagai will look through it and then Team White levels the score.

@Rej still watching this? Haven't heard your thoughts in a while

@Light D Lamperouge what do you think of the adaptation so far? I read some of the adapted chapters, just to compare the art. It has a great art style imo, so I'll continue from where episode 24 leaves off

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
what do you think of the adaptation so far? I read some of the adapted chapters, just to compare the art. It has a great art style imo, so I'll continue from where episode 24 leaves off
I still haven't watched it past the first few episodes lmao :shame:

I agree that the art is neat in the Manga. You can tell what the chars are doing. Nice to hear that you will continue it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej still watching this? Haven't heard your thoughts in a while
I was busy hosting a brutal mafia game that teared my life apart.
I am done now.

I still enjoy this shit and I am anxious about what will happen to Bachira. All love to team white, I love each one of em, even Barou that Edgelord.

Damn that CGI in todays episode also hit me. I had a bad feeling the first time they used it this cour...you make CGI so scenes become easier to replicate, it was a matter of time until they will reuse it. Sad it goes like this, but I guess story is still goated.
:cheers: