Chapter Discussion Convince me eveyone in that panel arent fighter....

4 VAs
1admiral
1Gorosei

the aura around saturne , the calmness which come first before the storm. As if to make it even more obvious Oda draw the battle scar of Saturne's eye in that panel making him even more menacing. The confidence that scream power.

convince me they are not fighter. You cant.

Also usualy when sending buster call they always send 5VAs and 1 admiral to commend the operation but this time because of saturne being there they send 4 VA and the spot of the last VA is filled by Kizaru.

At this point I think the question isn't "Are the Gorosei fighters or not?" but rather "How strong are they?"

We know for a fact that Mary Geoise has security services, meaning there's some kind para-military training in that Land.

Now, even tho Celestial Dragons are royalty and not prone to make a career out of hard work, I think the scars on some of the Gorosei indicate that they are the few CDs that reached such a high position by also showing proficiency on the battlefield.

They are old and their main asset is probably their strategic mind and decision making, but I doubt that they are plain politicians. I expect all of them to be renowned and honoured Celestials with exceptional careers in the World Governament. A combination of:
  • History & Politics Studies
  • Military Training & Experience
  • Blood Nobilty

BUT they are not strong as Admirals, Borsalino is clearly acting as a bodyguard in this situation. Only other characters really comparable to Admirals, in different degrees, are:
  • Sakazuki, former Admiral and current Fleet Admiral
  • Sengoku, former Fleet Admiral
  • Kong, current Commander in Chief
  • Garp, current Vice Admiral
Still, Gorosei must be notable fighters even at their old age. Probably smarter than tougher.

If Law is fighting BB and Kidd is fighting Shanks,the logical conclusion is that Luffy will fight Kizaru.Sanji might beat Saturn,he promised he would be feared by the Marines...here is his chance.

If Zoro doesn't fight Kizaru I will laugh my ass off. If he does it will be cool and admirals will have taken a gigantic L from losing to an underling.

Either way I win
Why are you doubting the obvious? pretty clear they will fight.

is this the new zoro wont even meet kaido? lmao.

also who will keep zoro in check when the war will begin.

At this point its no longer about agenda.

top tier arent top tier because ther fans want them to but because they are strong enough to be called that.

If saturne isnt a figter and kizaru is the only top tier coming who will stop zoro?

Luffy vs Kizaru an saturne
zoro vs ??
sanji, jimbei,robin vs VAs.

are you aware that at his current level zoro can just crush the opposing force in just a minute?

Even Sanji and Jimbei wot be keep indefinitely to a stop by mere VAs.

Zoro is so strong Oda cant just leave him whithout another powerhouse to stop him.

Saturne being a powerhouse will make the war a bit harder than it just being kizaru.

Saturn have name of god like anciend weapons, so there shouldn't be even dis ussion about Gorosei power. It's like Oda pulling out Kaguya before final battle - for sure he will hype Gorosei in this arc.

the ultimate argument most of you use to downplay gorosei first is invalide because spandam is a fighter its just that he is fodder compared to the like of Robin, Franky, Zoro, Luffy.

spandam can still defend himself against most opponent. Also he was created for entertainment mostly not the serious type like most leader.

In water 7 Luffy already got his main opponent in Lucci.

In this arc its diferent while spandam was put behind the scene, Saturne is being put in the frontline. at the first spot. And an encounter with Luffy is 100 percent happening.

luffy already meet and bonded with Vegapunk, Bonney, Kuma, Lucci, Kaku, Sentomaru to some instant and all of them are in Satrune kill list curently.

oh I forgot almost Vegapunk gave Luffy food, you know the deal when you give Luffy meal.

Don't play dumb Nikky, you know it's a rehash of ZKK, do you want to look like a clown twice?
There is a difference between claiming Zoro will kill one of the main antagonists of the series - which, even though there were symbolic hints, was obviously reaching too far knowing Oda - and Zoro simply engaging with Kizaru in a fight, especially when Roger's right hand man did so too and Zoro doing so could be a reiteration of another PK right hand man doing so.

The same ones that make fun of ZKK,
- believed Zoro won't even engage with Kaido
- doesn't have conqueror's Haki

When in fact,
- He proved to be a conqueror
- Became shortly after one of the handful of the very strongest capable of coating his attacks with CoC
- Stalled Hakai while the others were fleeing
- Scarred Kaido without CoC infusion and with a crushed skeleton

That was one big W for Zoro. ZKK not happening just means the W wasn't as big and juicy as some wanted it to be, but big and juicy enough.