Questions & Mysteries Would you rather have haki or be a Lunarian?

Which path do you choose?

• Total voters
It’s one or the other. Inspired by the S-Shark vs Katakuri thread.
:luffywat:
I choose to be invincible with fire powers, fuck training Laki when that involves sweating and commitment and there’s no guarantee I’d be a conqueror, worse case scenario I end up like Zoro, forced to live like Vegeta just to stay relevant

At least with haki i can fight back. Not everyone is a stupid as the strawhats either, a person with a brain would just restrain and imprison me. Regen wont get me out of a locked room.

This question has easy answer.

Lunarian blood and advantages can be implanted and gained in some way. Vegapunk literally shows us this.

You can't have CoC unless you're born with it. If you're a talented / favored by the heaven, there's a chance you can do Advanced CoC.

Lunarian the fuck
I could survive in all climates
Fuck I need Haki for? To become Pirate king? lmao
I don’t need all that shit

If I wanted power I could just become a Marine, make my way to the top then get a busted Logia, awaken it and there’d only like 10 ppl globally that could go toe to toe with me
Or join a Yonko crew an eat off the fat of the land

Folks gotta understand choosing Haki means to go near death vs strong mfers to get blooms
Regular basic Haki and Ryuo ain’t doin shit to lunarians

Lunarian the fuck
I could survive in all climates
Fuck I need Haki for? To become Pirate king? lmao
I don’t need all that shit

If I wanted power I could just become a Marine, make my way to the top then get a busted Logia, awaken it and there’d only like 10 ppl globally that could go toe to toe with me
Or join a Yonko crew an eat off the fat of the land

Folks gotta understand choosing Haki means to go near death vs strong mfers to get blooms
Regular basic Haki and Ryuo ain’t doin shit to lunarians
Someone honest with a brain
:finally: