Elden Ring

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah you probably won’t beat Elden Ring for 80 hours at minimum. My first play through by itself was 110 hours
Probably lol. I'm actually progressing faster than I thought I would, I'm about 35 hours and already have beaten two shard bearers, but I feel like there's so much more to explore and do

You guys on console or pc
PC(well laptop).

Good game overall, not normally a fan of games with depressing atmospheres, makes the open world a chore rather than a pleasure to explore.

Bloodhound made the game drop from a 7/10 difficulty to a 4/10, didn't struggle with a single boss or enemy after I got bloodhound. In fact, I had to gimp myself from using it a few times because I wasn't learning mechanics I could just avoid everything which isn't good practice.

Lack of any intelligible story, interesting characters or side plots made me end up speedrunning through the game instead of slowing down to enjoy it. At least games like Nioh made an effort in this regard. Gives me no desire to replay it.

Margit was great though, all I had was a quickstep dagger and a crappy shield and it was one of the best boss fights I've ever had.

Good game overall, not normally a fan of games with depressing atmospheres, makes the open world a chore rather than a pleasure to explore.

Bloodhound made the game drop from a 7/10 difficulty to a 4/10, didn't struggle with a single boss or enemy after I got bloodhound. In fact, I had to gimp myself from using it a few times because I wasn't learning mechanics I could just avoid everything which isn't good practice.

Lack of any intelligible story, interesting characters or side plots made me end up speedrunning through the game instead of slowing down to enjoy it. At least games like Nioh made an effort in this regard. Gives me no desire to replay it.

Margit was great though, all I had was a quickstep dagger and a crappy shield and it was one of the best boss fights I've ever had.
Did you fight Malenia, blade of Miquella?

Did you fight Malenia, blade of Miquella?
yeah her water dance or w/e it's called was the only thing that was difficult to deal with but all I ended up doing was hit bloodhound 2 or 3 times to get as far away from her as possible and let her hit air, she was my 5th favourite fight the others being Margit, Godfrey, Malekith and Radahan.

Actually I kinda loved the giant serpent too even though it's probably one of the easiest fights in the game, first time in the game I felt like a real hero.

Twin Gargoyles for whatever reason were the hardest fight in the game for me, followed by Margit and that rot dragon kept killing me too.

yeah her water dance or w/e it's called was the only thing that was difficult to deal with but all I ended up doing was hit bloodhound 2 or 3 times to get as far away from her as possible and let her hit air, she was my 5th favourite fight the others being Margit, Godfrey, Malekith and Radahan.

Actually I kinda loved the giant serpent too even though it's probably one of the easiest fights in the game, first time in the game I felt like a real hero.

Twin Gargoyles for whatever reason were the hardest fight in the game for me, followed by Margit and that rot dragon kept killing me too.
I would like to add that I did not find many boss up to the fire giants mountain that hard, actally, how I would describe them is tedious.
Huge health pools, extremely punishing. I would understand that in an end game boss, not in the middle of the game.
It's like every boss is Orphan of Kos with Ludwig health pool.
I did not struggle at all with Margit, beaten him as my first boss without leveling up nor upgrading.
But god I hated the first godskin, in the vulcano manor, made me feel I was underleveled and in the wrong place.

Also, as I already wrote, how is it possible that a god is weaker than a wolf is beyond me.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@Elder Lee Hung Morgott was amazing.

Best fight so far, probably top 10/5 soulsborne bosses for me.

Only gripe is that it felt like he needed more health.

I also tried fighting the Mohg boss in the sewers, he's pretty tough. I'm excited to fight the real deal later

Man i regret playing this game now, i really should have waited at least until the end of the year or maybe until the DLC came out.

Now i won't be able to enjoy the new Zelda. :josad: