Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Guess i can delete myself. Defended Kid here against all hate and trolls for years. If Oda shits on him like that, it makes no sense for me as admin here, since these people, including some of the team, will only troll and harass me. Thats it.
I understand you
You showed balls countless times and even lost a bet
I will personally change my avi to Kidd and take the ultimate L
I knew that Shanks would win but a one shot would be too much
It sucks

Guess i can delete myself. Defended Kid here against all hate and trolls for years. If Oda shits on him like that, it makes no sense for me as admin here, since these people, including some of the team, will only troll and harass me. Thats it.
Instead of going down with the ship you just abscond the second it gets shit on - that’s some fan for you, alright :kobeha:

I’m going to stan @Blackbeard next.

SOMEONE needs to put an end to the red menace
There is only one man capable

剣を業とする全ての者が畏れる"鷹の目"は、かつて刃を交えた"赤髪"を凌ぐ使い手の到来を、未来に見据えている・・・!!
Every swordman fears "Hawk-Eye." He looks forward to the arrival of a swordman who can surpass his rival "Red Hair," with whom he crossed blades in the past.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth do you think this whole LA Knight thing is building up to him facing Jay White/Bron Breaker/another returning/debuting superstar at Mania?
I was thinking about this bro!

I was reading some take that WWE may want to capitalize on Jay White's story. He says that his wrestling career started on Wrestlemania.

How fucking poetic it would be if his WWE career starts the same?

LA Knight is apparently super cool about putting people over because he knows he is too old for some major push so he may participate in scenarios like that.

Tbh. My friend told me something like this: "Jay either debuts on Mania/post Mania or he is not going to WWE and he will be a highlight of Forbidden Door 2".

I think it's safe to assume that this would be a thing.

As far as Bron goes, I don't see him fit in the current landscape yet. The only idea I have in mind for him is to rival with Solo Sikoa.