Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the biggest L a character has ever taken in all of ONE PIECE :beckmoji:

If I was a Kid stan I'd drop the series altogether :kata:

He didn't just lose, he got permanently kicked out of the story and it was done in a fashion (sub 1 chapter) that doesn't even warrant respect for his journey :kayneshrug:

If Oda had done the same conclusion (Shanks breaking Kid's dreams and crew blabla) but with 2 or 3 chapters where Kid battles Shanks's allied captains/crewmates then it would have felt much better for Kid fans I would assume but wtf is this rushed shit? He got treated like FODDER

Nobody thought Kid was yonko level
That's why everyone said he might get adcoc to stand really a chance

This loss is just simply fanservice
Nothing more.
Nah some people were really trying to compare kid and law to luffy in strength

I thought It'd be cool if he and got a power ups in between the end of wano and now but i guess it's just too early for them

They're definitely not done despite their loses and will eventually come back stronger than ever even after shanks and blackbeard fall but it just wasn't there time now.

This is the biggest L a character has ever taken in all of ONE PIECE :beckmoji:

If I was a Kid stan I'd drop the series altogether :kata:

He didn't just lose, he got permanently kicked out of the story and it was done in a fashion (sub 1 chapter) that doesn't even warrant respect for his journey :kayneshrug:

If Oda had done the same conclusion (Shanks breaking Kid's dreams and crew blabla) but with 2 or 3 chapters where Kid battles Shanks's allied captains/crewmates then it would have felt much better for Kid fans I would assume but wtf is this rushed shit? He got treated like FODDER
aren't you the one who stanned Mid because you thought this bozo and Law would fight Admirals?
:milaugh:

Bogard

You can't win
I have no words.

I will wait for the full summary and the panels, as always, but from the few infos we have this is a complete shitshow.

I've been reading this serie for almost 20 years, the only manga I ever cared to read, for what matters. And now I might really drop it.

Good job Oda.

Good fucking job.
To be fair, Kid was never going to win. What is unexpected tho is how one sided the spoiler makes it sound. I thought Kid could at least push him to mid diff, but maybe the dialogs could make it feel better, who knows

Tho not liking as well the fact Oda didn't at least show a Kid hype chapter before the inevitable happen, but I guess Oda simply didn't want to make his golden boy look bad

I don't think it's over for Kid tho. I just think they were dropped out of the pirate king race, but I still expect them to play a role in the final war

Status
Not open for further replies.