Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Gryphon's haki is very good, maybe its previous owner was Roger:quest:
We find out that Roger's Straw Hat is imbued with the spirits of its past users, allowing its users to grow in power to defeat a great evil.

Shank's only has a few months left to live before the Straw Hat's Haki kills him, and wants to fight as hard as he can so Luffy doesn't use up to much of his lifespan, by absorbing the Haki from the Hat.

Once Shanks dies, the Straw Hat will become even more powerful, adding Shanks Haki to it.

To be fair, Kid was never going to win. What is unexpected tho is how one sided the spoiler makes it sound. I thought Kid could at least push him to mid diff, but maybe the dialogs could make it feel better, who knows

Tho not liking as well the fact Oda didn't at least show a Kid hype chapter before the inevitable happen, but I guess Oda simply didn't want to make his golden boy look bad

I don't think it's over for Kid tho. I just think they were dropped out of the pirate king race, but I still expect them to play a role in the final war
Agreed, the question is what will he do now? How does he handle such a big L. Will he still be a pirate after this? I think so, but what will his goal be from now on?

Status
Not open for further replies.