Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside, the reality is that Kidd was never really felt like a true rival to Luffy.

It was his hardcore fans that insisted he was up there despite the simple fact that he did literally nothing in the rooftop and even in his fight with Meme the bombs did the job, neither him or Law.

I promise y'all this didn't happen

every spoilers thread people make the same accusations before the raws drop. One week its Lucci who got fodderized, then its sanji, now its Kid.

Why would an admiral fan hate Koby? the man's going to be the greatest admiral.
Cobys an embarrassment to the marines. He idolizes a pirate, has been taken capture by two of them, makes all these speeches about what’s right crying the whole time but never sacks up and gets strong enough to stand up for his beliefs and constantly gets bailed out.

Zoro fans suffered from this kind of melt down once too but at least we got to bounce back after Wano (sort of) :feelsokeman:
I don't even know what will Kid fans even do now :feelscryingman:
It’s not really the same though

Zoro fans can afford to take L’s because y’all know that Zoro will eventually look good

At the end of the day he has Mihawk as his benchmark

Everything that comes before that is whatever

Kid and Law on the other hand are kinda like Sanji

Nothing is set in stone till it happens

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I promise y'all this didn't happen

every spoilers thread people make the same accusations before the raws drop. One week its Lucci who got fodderized, then its sanji, now its Kid.

Why would an admiral fan hate Koby? the man's going to be the greatest admiral.
Because Coby is shit bro.

I did it now.

Awaiting my quote from SSG Suit lad again:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Status
Not open for further replies.