Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
This is what it would like if BM wasn't nerfed for like 99% of Onigashima arc...
Yonkou been said to be equals, I mean yeag having Shanks stronger is not a wrong idea, always though of Shanks being stronger, but the cap would be like Shanks with 100% and BM like 97/98 % since both played in the same league. But Oda did a very bad job of giving BM this vibe that it look like right now that Shanks legit can low diff-mif diff her even if that is totally wrong. Oda really did such a bad job that BM looks a low top tier at best.

If Oda would take for his portrayal/building, BM should easily destroy together with Kaido, the others...

Yeah man in onigashima they had an actual plan + Kaido & BM fucked around too much, going head on with a non existing crew against a Yonko regardless if Shanks or not ( still though it's shanks in the so called strongest country lol ) it's a dumb move, Kid basically asked for it

I promise y'all this didn't happen

every spoilers thread people make the same accusations before the raws drop. One week its Lucci who got fodderized, then its sanji, now its Kid.

Why would an admiral fan hate Koby? the man's going to be the greatest admiral.
Lemme tell you this
Detailed spoilers won't save kid
Even if it kinda hypes him a bit

Kid vs Shanks didn't even last long as Law vs BB

Actual less of a clown to me than Kid. Was prominent in part one of the series. Emulated some great techniques from Roshi.
In part 2 decently trained to be a able to defeat raditz level fighter. Died to self destruct but in dragonball self destruct historically can beat massively stronger opponents. Ended up training to ginyu force level and phased out of the story after that

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
he wasn't irrelevant

he had the penultimate fight in wano. Oda just wrote him badly(in wano and the arcs leading up to it, that is. idgaf about him losing to shanks).
In a grand scheme of things he was.

Big Mom battle wasn't as big as everyone thought it would be.

Everyone was looking above to hear if Luffy defeated the monster or not.

These spoilers came from Scotch, man. It ain't Fenaker season rn
I'm not disputing anything that's actually in the spoilers. I'm just questioning what the spoilers didn't include.

People say Kid got treated like a fodder, but the spoiler doesn't actually say that. It just says Shanks took him out with one attack. How strong is that move? We don't know, we haven't seen the panels.

But given how much damage Kid took in wano, I'm betting its a mihawk tier slash.

You've been repeating this.
We know he isn't Luffy

It's nor about plot armour or being luffy
It's about writing characters with some dignity not for money or fanservice
But there's no dignity when your character isn't liked by Oda, and at least Kidd is a man so he's spared from getting the treatment that Big Mom and her daughters, Tashigi, Rebecca, and other female characters get.

Status
Not open for further replies.