Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was smart enough to ask Kid "you sure you wanna do this again?" just not smart enough to quit before getting owned by all Emperos but Blackbeard, with Shanks wrecking them twice. So at least a bit smarter than his boss on that account.
He's a shit character who has done nothing but fight a headliner and get wanked to commander level without doing anything

His whole character is about sniffing Kid's ass.

He's more pahtetic than Kid

One panel of Shanks easily one shotting Kid is not nearly enough for us to deduce how Shanks fights when he’s serious.

Roger became PK only 1 year before his death. Oda could have given him the WSS title instead of “Great Pirate” in the Oden flashback
He was serious in this fight

Didn't you create a thread asking why Oda doesn't show the fight, claiming Oda wants to hide the fact Shanks relies on another power greater than swordsmanship?

Why no WSS title for Roger? I guess because the PK title is the greatest title and the center of Roger's character and the story, while it would be irrelevant for the grand scheme of things that Roger was the strongest among the swordsmen in his period of time. It would add nothing to the narrative. Also, I guess the "WSS title" wasn't as relevant overall before the great era of piracy.
:steef:So the guy hiding behind Buggy the Clown makes WSS suddenly relevant when Roger dies? Why is swordsmanship suddenly primary among all the abilities in One Piece in a way that it wasn't before? It wouldn't be because of a certain "Pinzolo" agenda would it?

Yes it does when he is confirmed to be a swordsman but isn't the WSS you moron :milaugh:
What does that have to do with what I'm taking about?

Oda has treated Mihawk like dog shit when it comes to portrayal. Literally bullying people way weaker than him, and then when he finds a decently strong opponent, he wants to fight when it's more convenient.

Compare that to other Top tiers who just rag doll those high Tiers and keep it moving.

Mihawk could be the Strongest character in the multi verse for all it matters, but his individual portrayal is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.