Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, they are technically new gen. Shanks is younger than bege and urogue.
No one from the Worst Gen will have world changing feats aside Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy will clap Imu and destroy the old WG system while Zoro defeats WSS in 1 vs 1.

Law and Kidd may be recognized as great pirates during Luffy's era. But that would be equivalent to being Wang Shi and Silver Axe from the Rocks.

Yonko isn’t a strength title that’s why Buggy is one.

Mihawk literally says he wants a peaceful life and isn’t interested.

Stay mad and keep posting your rage it’s hilarious 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The hilarious rage is when you sword swallowers only spam the WSS> swordsman but when it comes to the titles of other characters there if your flawed logic doesn't apply to the Vista's rival :risitameh:

Yeah this is a sad day for kid fans . But this also just implements big mom's defeat by him and law was just some bullshit oda made up to focus on gear 5 more cuz wtf was that ending she had , WITH SOMEONE THAT'S BEEN WIPED WITH ONE STRIKE NAH MAN THAT'S BAD
Na bro
It just means Shanks is a tier above Big Mom
Oda is killing the idea that every Yonko are on the same lvl

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Aye I think the fellas we did not see on Winner Island with good ol' Blackbeard is on the ship towards egghead
I knew he'd be involved since the dude has fingers in so many pies surrounding this arc
It's time to put a finger in another one
:sadgrin:
Blackbeard Pirates who have individually raided parts of government facilities: Shiryu (Impel Down) and Laffitte (meet up with Sengoku and Doffy).

Blackbeard Pirates connected to Ohara: Kuzan.

It's right there. I wanted this arc to wrap up, but, if Oda wants to feed us, by all means.

Yeah this is a sad day for kid fans . But this also just implements big mom's defeat by him and law was just some bullshit oda made up to focus on gear 5 more cuz wtf was that ending she had , WITH SOMEONE THAT'S BEEN WIPED WITH ONE STRIKE NAH MAN THAT'S BAD
Dude even kaido have never shown to be able to 1 shot kid . Dude have showed us during the whole wano arc that he is a tank.

It's humiliating for Zoro if he isn't stronger than anyone who uses a sword ngl
Yes, I mean I was sarcastic. Shanks has no DF, not even a second arm to pull out a gun, uses his sword all the time, which probably is a supreme grade blade, is said to be an outstanding swordsman with incredible skill, was the WSS' former rival, and we know Mihawk has a strict code when it comes to swordsmanship.

Yet somehow Shanks doesn't count because he may kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.