Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it was weird lmao.

People were slandering him because he used CoA... like bro he's a normal(ish) human. tf he supposed to do? and because he showed alarm, I mean, I think anyone would be alarmed if they saw a lunarian child version of the wss appear out of nowhere.
Yeah, there's more to a reaction than just power scaling reasons

BB is tactical, takes time to assess the situation, was prolly surprised they were Warlord clones
He even brushes the Lunarian and moves forward anyways to choke out Hancock :pepecorn:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If we purely talk in terms of WSS, Mihawk should be stronger than Shanks just because he is the "world's strongest swordsman".

What I don't understand is if Roger was a swordsman and assuming that he was a more mediocre swordsman than Mihawk given his portrayal, does that put him below Mihawk only because he was a swordsman and by definition, WSS = world's strongest swordsman? Does that mean than when Zoro becomes the WSS, he will surpass Roger?

I have the feeling we have a difference between:

- Shanks/Roger: yeah that's a sword I can use to fight

- Zoro/Mihawk: I must dedicate my heart and soul to the steel in my hand

Kaido did not compliment Roger's swordsmanship but Roger's haki.

Greenbull was afraid of Shanks' haki.

However, Zoro was compared to Oden and was complimented for his swordsmanship.

Shanks is certainly a more mediocre swordsman than Mihawk, the question is, is that it? Or is there more to that?

Iagin

Oda has yet to answer what defines WSS.

Imagine being this dumb.
It's already been defined.
Roger is irrelevant he died before mihawk was wss
Shanks isn't a mediocre swordsman he's the 2nd strongest
Most zoros power ups are HAKI

The salt that I read now has the same quality as ZKK,:suresure: people think that Kid is doing something to Sanks:gokulaugh:, when he is the reason why Luffy wants to become the pirate king

Status
Not open for further replies.