Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn no wonder Kizaru was so confident going to wano all by himself without hesitation. Oda clearly showed us that there are still leagues above Kaido & Big Mom. Akainu Kizaru Im Sama top 3 unbeatable for the current strawhats (except post Elbaf Arc Usopp)

Who should i smoke next, Sakazuki? Yeah go to Egghead and play with them a little.
And Akainu was scared of Kinnemon :josad:

So far Zoro has more arguments to unlock FS or the coc upgrade that blocks FS.

Is not a "want" but logic currently due Mihawk most likely having either cuz he's a match to shanks.

Sanji bros so far only have that he's specializes in coo so he should get it which ain't much of a argument but Z fans have Mihawk and shanks relationship which helps them to debate the powers Zoro will get .
Stop being stupid lmao you said FS was crap but now you want zoro to get it lmao zoro is connected to mihawk not shanks

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mate I am already clear on what I would prefer between FS and faster reaction like Ultra Instinct in terms of battle centric power up, I am just saying that seeing how these guys have who are top tier swordsmen Mihawk, Shanks and Fuji, there is a very clear possibility that Zoro will get that too.
People had a full list of requirements what Zoro needs to face Emperors...
You remember how many Zoro got? Zero. Proceeded to face two Emperors and stop their combined attack.
People are always wrong regarding Zoro.

Nobody has what Zoro has - KOH and Asura. One of them is a direct counter to FS ability and Zoro's CoO is already amazing.
He can even do what nobody else has managed to do - detecting inanimate things. Zoro has his own power progression, he isnt going after abilities that others have. The only thing he needs from others is a Black Blade to beat Yoru.

Zoro has all he needs to fight everyone. Right now, plot requirement exists only for 2 opponents - Shiryu and Mihawk.
The ability to cut Nothing and the ability to cut through Yoru are the only 2 power-ups needed for Zoro.
Zoro's battle awareness is already through the roof that FS truly seems pointless.

Yeah Future sight isn’t stopping Zoro, he’ll adapt
Anyways a hit from him is a one shot
If he gets it no one is stopping this monster
Yeah, it would just be a pointless addition to his skillset.
He is already trashing people in 5 minutes.
Adding FS would just speed it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.