Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get that Kid is preparing his attack to the goons when Shanks used Kamusari???

Your own damn headcanon.

Stupid.
dud you think shanks looked minutes in the future ? It was about to happen . In shanks vision kid destroyed the fleet right at the moment he reached the shore.
SO Kid was about to attack the fleet when he jumped him it is evident. SInce shanks jumped on kid ship .

Law fans aren’t zorotards and midd fans
we know he isn’t beating bb
unlike sword lickers who say yc1 zolo one shots luffy and Eos Luffy opponents
And midbird one shots roger imu and garp 1v3:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:
I think Law and crew escape BB not beat BB and crew, Foreshadowing of Law and crew taking advantage of BB’s crew all being df users thus anchors. BB will need to help his crew while Law and crew escape is my prediction.

G

Gorosei Informer

Hes currently drowning unless someone decides to go there and save him they will all die
Yes thats true, but I don't think Oda will kill them off still.
Granted he still did kill off a good few people at Wano surprisingly too BUT he also made an absolute mockery of death during and before it too.
Even now I'm skeptical that Pythagoras and Shaka are even dead too, but we'll see. Oda did say"I hope no one dies" during his comments about the final saga and the upcoming "battle royale" but I sincerely doubt he's gonna kill off Kidd and co here.

We could find out in future they drowned and thats it, but if so, that would be immensely surprising imo. If they do die though, this could be the first case of Oda showing DF users drowning to death (although we only know Kidd and Killer have DFs, but what about the rest of the crew? He has around 30 named members alone too) but I seriously doubt Shanks and co won't rescue them and force them to try to be better and redeem themselves as "payback" for saving their lives and being spared in the first place.

We've yet to see someone die from eating more than 1 DF too so far.

Shanks has just destroyed their ship, well Dorry and Broggy did ofc, so Kidd losing his only memento of his beloved childhood friend and crush might be what finally wakes him up and humbles him to be better and change too. If not now, not ever then. He's extremely lucky his crew are not all dead and thus wiped out like Moria's was.

Its all convenient that this happens just before a break too, so we're gonna agonise over what happened here too, well us Kidd fans will especially I mean ofc lol but the question of whether Oda will really kill off Kidd and his crew here or nor too. Knowing Oda, hes gonna cut back to Egghead or somewhere else at least and we're not gonna find out for ages either.

:goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.