Do you believe in evolution?

believe in evolution?

• yes i do

• no, i dont

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are an absolute joke mate..this level of clownery and self-induced delusion is only to be found in atheist darwinian apologists

"You are Putting no effort"
Why do i require effort to rebuke a clown who doesn't even get what Homology is or the fact that his clown ass assumes just coz there is no mention of homology NO HOMOLOGY IS USED this is logical fallacy clowns use

homology is not an analogy or a conclusion its a fundamental assumption that s required for you to prove common ancestry without it COMMON ANCESTRY CANNOT BE PROVEN and you have tonroll that assumption through a through a mechanism called Natrual selection which your old racist buddy Darwin did which has AND WHOLE OTHER SET OF ASSUMPTIONS UNDERLYING IT LIKE GRADUALISM

You don't even know what the problme of theory ladedness is that leads to homology

You can laugh and attempt to trivialise what i say but you just disagree for the sake of disagreeing while gas lighting yourself into believe hypothesis are actually the case and are even remotely likely

Its ironic and contradictory where you accept the probability of something is mere probability yet calim factuality even when the opposition argues that its based on probabilistic framework and you YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS HIDING BEHIND ASSUMPTIONS LIKE A WEASEL

Before we move on with your pathetic knowlege backed by NO ONE literally just YOURSELF ASSUMING ANY PROBABILITY HAS ROBUST AND FACTUAL FRAMWORK WHICH YOU HAVE TO PROVE but you don't address it and just attack and demean whatever you see that goes against your mainstream delusion

Let me address this disaster too:

SO QURAN GOT EMBRYOLOGY WRONG?

This is why you should not just feed off of the shit on Internet without proper research i mean you even laughed at Philosophy of Biology which stands at the crux of any scientific evolutionary thought which determines the logic on data u see , so shows more of your arrogance like the clown you are parading that you have a dense yet intellectually vacuous head.

I'll premise this refutation on a basic principle science is based upon which is revision and corrections

Now lets address the verse you are mistranslating

You claim that the verse
:
"ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا ٱلنُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةًۭ فَخَلَقْنَا ٱلْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةًۭ فَخَلَقْنَا ٱلْمُضْغَةَ عِظَـٰمًۭا فَكَسَوْنَا ٱلْعِظَـٰمَ لَحْمًۭا ثُمَّ أَنشَأْنَـٰهُ خَلْقًا ءَاخَرَ ۚ فَتَبَارَكَ ٱللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ ٱلْخَـٰلِقِينَ ١٤

Quran 23:14
"
Is wrong in claiming that Bones are formed before flesh as emboldened

Limb development which quran Refers to,(Bone covered or clothed with flesh where you think quran mistakes the chronology ) happens around 6th-and 7th week of embryonic development where a type of cells called mesenchyme form cartilage model for bone ossification but before the cartilage ossifies (turns into solid bone) another set of cells called Myoblasts aggregate into muscle massess or muscle fiber around the cartilage which form the flexes and extenders of the joints
Ie: the development of skeletal muscles

"But OH BLEAK ASH THE MUSCLES FORM BEFORE THE CARTILAGE OSSIFY (TURNING INTO BONES) SO QURAN MUST BE WRONG ABOUT BONES COMING FIRST THE FLESH WAKING RIGHT?"

WRONG!
WITH THE BIG " W"

Here is where the linguistics come in and prove arabic's ever prominent lexical and linguistically general versatility as a language that god him self sent down his book in this language and literally adulates this language

Lets begin your funeral
arabic is a vast language with some of the most synonyms for words you could find in a language

The the word cartilage in arabic is " غضروف"

"oh but bleak this doesn't correspond with the word bones in arabic which is 'ٱلْعِظَـٰمَ' "

Dw lets look at what some of the most largest and detailed dictionaries of arabic say about cartilage or "غضروف"

The name of the dictionary is Lisān al-ʿArab
the description says this about the dictionary
Lisān al-ʿArab is one of the largest and most detailed dictionaries of the Arabic language, written by the philologist, historian and Islamic scholar Ibn Manẓūr (died 1311 CE / 711 AH). In print the dictionary is 15 or 18 volumes, depending on the edition. Ibn Manẓūr based its contents strictly on five of the most trusted references of the Arabic language: Tahdhīb al-Lugha of al-Azharī (d. 980 CE / 370 H), al-Muḥkam wa al-Muḥīṭ al-Aʿẓam of Ibn Sīda (d. 1066 CE / 458 H), Tāj al-Lugha of al-Jawharī (died about 1003 CE / 393 H), Ibn Baray's commentary on the Tāj (d. 1178 CE / 582 AH), and al-Nihāya fī Gharīb al-Ḥadīth wa al-Athar by Ibn al-Athīr (d. 1233 CE / 630 H).

here is how it defines the word غضروف

"الــغُضْرُوف: "كلُّ عَظم رَخْص ليّن في أَيّ موضع كان
translation
cartilage : " every soft, loose bone in any position " note the emboldened words
reference?
http://arabiclexicon.hawramani.com/search/غضروف?cat=3

Uhoh unfortunately for you cartilage is a type of soft bone in lexical arabic
and that means quran is accurate with its description to embryology that first the cartilage (soft bone) is formed first and then the muscle is formed around it or flesh

"OH BUT YOU JUST GAVE ONE REFERENCEE WHAT ABOUT OTHER LEXICAL DICTIONARIES "

Dw you are an easy baby to console in that regards too:

الــغضروف) كل عظم لين رخص فِي أَي مَوضِع كَانَ

The cartilage ) is every soft bone that gives relief in any position

from
Academy of the Arabic Language in Cairo, al-Muʿjam al-Wasīṭ

reference:http://arabiclexicon.hawramani.com/search/غضروف?cat=37

all in all your vapid lousy attempts at proving anything we have discussed so far have failed due to your ignorance,arrgogance,and stupidity

i never said evolution is false or that we didn't have ancestors we evolved from thats the evolution that is clear and crystal

but to assume that Huamn-APe is factual and scientist actually consider it a blatant end all be all fact and that there are no assumptions is something you have to provide evidence for that burden of such delusional Darwinist ahtiest jargon is not for me to prove

there are literally athiests evolutionary bilologist out that that claim that you cannot calculate the APE v HUMAN comparison nd differences and come up with a metric you have to selectively look for similarities and assume its due to common descent .and even as far as

you have to prove evidence that there are biologist that consider Ape human ancestry to be true in its most definitive form..

such questions show your ignorance.. all you do is oppose with it ...not soo constructive
Cartilage is not bone and is developed at the same time, not before.

Dont care avout your gish gallop copy pasta here, the quran gets plenty things wrong if you dont perform mental gymnastics to reinterpret shit. And scientific errors are not the only issue of the quran either
Post automatically merged:

And well what a train wreck of a post that is. Similarities =/= homologies. Already mentioned that anyway. You might want to learn a little about these topics from other peeps than apologists lmao

hypothesis are actually the case and are even remotely likely
Theory of evolution though.

Yeah

Last edited:
As a science oriented person it might be better to refrain from calling religions "anti scientific nonsense".
As a brutally honest person, i dont refrain from saying that there is plenty anti-scientific garbage in a supposed perfect book supposedly written by a perfect being that doesnt even get 6th grade mathematics right

Religion and science have different purposes.
Science is about facts and evidence based research while religion approaches life from a meta perspective.
Ye and when religious people discard such passages, im fine with that. I know muslims who dont take everything in the quran for granted as they disagree with wife beating of flat eartj for example, but they still pray 5 times a day, fast during ramadan and so on.

When an ancient people who lived 2000 years ago said that bones are formed before the flesh this is not to be taken literally.
We know better today because we have developed ways to take a look into the human body and see the foetus develop and grow.
Those who lived in the past had no such opportunities. Their beliefs and mythology provides a glimpse into their understanding of things and by learning about those who came before us we can better understand how we, today came to be the way we are.
Yeah but thats the issue. It is believed that the quran was written by god with unlimited knowledge, not by humans with obvious limitations

And its supposed to be guidance for mankind for all time. It being old doesnt cut it as an excuse.

Also anyone that talked about "kinds" as creationists love doing should look at ring evolution

the quran gets plenty things wrong if you dont perform mental gymnastics to reinterpret shit
I remember when some Christians on tv tried to reinterpret thr story of Eve being created from Adam's rib, they suggested that it's supposed to mean that women are "close to men's heart" because the rib is close to the heart.
:lawsigh:

They tried to so hard to come up with an interpretation that is NOT absolutely disgusting sexism (that the old testament is infamous for)

Like, if your personal views don't align with a certain religion then what about leaving it?! Why perform mental gymnastics and lie to yourself like this?

Yeah but thats the issue. It is believed that the quran was written by god with unlimited knowledge, not by humans with obvious limitations

And its supposed to be guidance for mankind for all time. It being old doesnt cut it as an excuse.
Yes that's their problem.

One big issue today is that some religious people aren't evolving.
Their faith is not organic, not natural, they blindly follow some old book's content and refuse to apply critical thinking.

The world has changed, we're no longer in the 14 th century.

Like, if your personal views don't align with a certain religion then what about leaving it?! Why perform mental gymnastics and lie to yourself like this?
Community, spiritual fulfillment, emotional fulfillment... i guess. Also indoctrination.

With the bible at least its easier to cherry pick shit because the bible doesnt claim to be the perfect word of god

Yes that's their problem.

One big issue today is that some religious people aren't evolving.
Their faith is not organic, not natural, they blindly follow some old book's content and refuse to apply critical thinking.

The world has changed, we're no longer in the 14 th century.
Not easy to evolve when the entire premise of xour religion is that an ancient book is perfect and you have to follow it and if you dont follow it well enough you might get tortured in hell. And then imagine little kids being taught this stuff

premise of xour religion is that an ancient book is perfect and you have to follow it and if you dont follow it well enough you might get tortured in hell. And then imagine little kids being taught this stuff
There were a few children's books in my kindergarten that, in hindsight, were fairly disturbing, very close to what I'd call Christian indoctrination.

Good it didn't work on me🤣

You know every forum has that one guy who responds to everything with a bunch of Bible/Quran quotes instead of giving their own personal opinion on things.

In my eyes these users instantly lose their credibility. I just can't take them seriously as adult human beings at all.

There were a few children's books in my kindergarten that, in hindsight, were fairly disturbing, very close to what I'd call Christian indoctrination.

Good it didn't work on me🤣

You know every forum has that one guy who responds to everything with a bunch of Bible/Quran quotes instead of giving their own personal opinion on things.

In my eyes these users instantly lose their credibility. I just can't take them seriously as adult human beings at all.
If it does work on you its not easy to change later on. Im glad i managed to do it

This dude disagreed with your garbage as well
No way youre really this dense bro, this is getting hilarious lmao.

"To address these questions, we first describe the human gut microbiome and its contents. We then place this information in the context of our closest relatives, the primates, and more distant relatives, mammals."

From the first paper one finds on google when you type his name and add human evolution

Was your point about UCA again? (Cause you only typed CA the last couple posts. . .)

Because these scientists clearly dont question humans sharing ancestry with other primates and being closely related
yes

No way youre really this dense bro, this is getting hilarious lmao.

yes
Well not my issue if you flip between CA and UCA without making it clear.

theory of evolution and evolution is different. Also, i claimed the current evolution theory or darwinian evolutios is still the most probable model out there. I was merely pointing out the weaknesses
But you are still rejecting humans being primates

Cartilage is not bone and is developed at the same time, not before.

Dont care avout your gish gallop copy pasta here, the quran gets plenty things wrong if you dont perform mental gymnastics to reinterpret shit. And scientific errors are not the only issue of the quran either
Cartilage is a soft bone in arabic siyou are coping harder.. You have to be an illiterate Vapid Tiwt to use English definitions ti understandother languages

Cartilage sets a modles for the bones and the muscle fiber ie: early skeletal muscles form around it.

Youn do you mate are just you're trying to propagate your delusion and aren't going to accept anything even if its proven its not special amongst atheist darwanist apologist to gasslight yourself reality to retardation and act like
An incompetent imbecile with ego issues
You keep blaming me for gish galloping yet you can't provide clear answers or even address. Logic

pointing at similarity with the intention to find a common ancestor (which you clearly did and keep running away from and gas lighting yourself like a bitchy clown) is homology and you are just too much of an ape mentally to process that

Whats low is that a twat with such puny reasoning skills has the gal to point fingers and and say "YOU ARE USING ASSUMPTIONS FOR DIFFERN DESCENT TOO".. shows how much of a intellectual weasel you are using

This whole time me and @Photon have been providing evidences that there are assumptions fundamentally involved in Ape-Human ancestry and you cannot which cannot be used to project a certain HYPOTHESIS..

We never made a case of different descent we just proposed POSSIBLILTIES

Coz unlike your illiterate self-delusion monkey ass we realise and scientists reiterate " HYPOTHESIS REMAIN HYPOTHESIS UNTLE PROVEN TRUE FUNDAMENTALLY "

Here is what Johnathan Marks an Evoluthionsry Biologist and An atheist say about BIAS

" In other words, this apparent fact of nature – the overwhelming genetic similarity of human and ape – is a fact constructed from culture. That is not to say it is inaccurate or false; just that its meaning is far less obvious than it may appear superficially.

We make sense of the world, and of our place in it, culturally – and science provides more information for constructing that place. But like any other peoples, our own application of that information to the puzzle of our existence is strongly influenced by our non-scientific ideas, our pervasive folk ideologies of heredity. "

In a page where he debunks the notion of any significant to Human ape similarity and how inflated that DNA similarity notion is
https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/the-cultural-bias-of-genetics-2004-11

So yet again another atheist biologist not a darwanist twit liks you, proving that there are assumptions fundamental and logically involved

Every scientists comparing genome, retrovirus, fossils.. Has an initial hypothesis in mind

"oh look Similarities exist.. It must he due to commin descent"

- then they observe similarities

- and end uo with the same conclusion that similarity is due to commin descebt due to the observed similarities

-A circular reason

- on a probabilistic modle

- with a mechanism as controversial assumptive as Natrual selection

- coming to BIAS CONFIRMING CONCLUSIONS

That is human Aoe ancestry in a Nutshell

But obviously it will go over your head like anything and everything does..

Oh shit.. That is an instuktto anyone who does have a working head.

Last edited:
Sadly I can't for personal reasons but if I could I definitely would

:kata:
😢😔

illiterate Vapid Twit
incompetent imbecile with ego issues
you are just too much of an ape mentally to process that
twat with such puny reasoning skill
intellectual weasel
your illiterate self-delusion monkey
an instult to anyone who does have a working head.
So many insults

Last edited: