Do you believe in evolution?

believe in evolution?

• yes i do

• no, i dont

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cartilage is a soft bone in arabic siyou are coping harder.. You have to be an illiterate Vapid Tiwt to use English definitions ti understandother languages

Cartilage sets a modles for the bones and the muscle fiber ie: early skeletal muscles form around it.

Youn do you mate are just you're trying to propagate your delusion and aren't going to accept anything even if its proven its not special amongst atheist darwanist apologist to gasslight yourself reality to retardation and act like
An incompetent imbecile with ego issues
You keep blaming me for gish galloping yet you can't provide clear answers or even address. Logic

pointing at similarity with the intention to find a common ancestor (which you clearly did and keep running away from and gas lighting yourself like a bitchy clown) is homology and you are just too much of an ape mentally to process that

Whats low is that a twat with such puny reasoning skills has the gal to point fingers and and say "YOU ARE USING ASSUMPTIONS FOR DIFFERN DESCENT TOO".. shows how much of a intellectual weasel you are using

This whole time me and @Photon have been providing evidences that there are assumptions fundamentally involved in Ape-Human ancestry and you cannot which cannot be used to project a certain HYPOTHESIS..

We never made a case of different descent we just proposed POSSIBLILTIES

Coz unlike your illiterate self-delusion monkey ass we realise and scientists reiterate " HYPOTHESIS REMAIN HYPOTHESIS UNTLE PROVEN TRUE FUNDAMENTALLY "

Here is what Johnathan Marks an Evoluthionsry Biologist and An atheist say about BIAS

" In other words, this apparent fact of nature – the overwhelming genetic similarity of human and ape – is a fact constructed from culture. That is not to say it is inaccurate or false; just that its meaning is far less obvious than it may appear superficially.

We make sense of the world, and of our place in it, culturally – and science provides more information for constructing that place. But like any other peoples, our own application of that information to the puzzle of our existence is strongly influenced by our non-scientific ideas, our pervasive folk ideologies of heredity. "

In a page where he debunks the notion of any significant to Human ape similarity and how inflated that DNA similarity notion is
https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/the-cultural-bias-of-genetics-2004-11

So yet again another atheist biologist not a darwanist twit liks you, proving that there are assumptions fundamental and logically involved

Every scientists comparing genome, retrovirus, fossils.. Has an initial hypothesis in mind

"oh look Similarities exist.. It must he due to commin descent"

- then they observe similarities

- and end uo with the same conclusion that similarity is due to commin descebt due to the observed similarities

-A circular reason

- on a probabilistic modle

- with a mechanism as controversial assumptive as Natrual selection

- coming to BIAS CONFIRMING CONCLUSIONS

That is human Aoe ancestry in a Nutshell

But obviously it will go over your head like anything and everything does..

Oh shit.. That is an instuktto anyone who does have a working head.
Chill a bit mate xd. I feel you especially about the misconceptions of the quran, but i think it would go nowhere as this is not the right thread. Im guessing he probably heard all of those from WikiIslam, and im telling you i've met similar arguments back when i was still lurking on facebook lol. It's just not worth it

Chill a bit mate xd. I feel you especially about the misconceptions of the quran, but i think it would go nowhere as this is not the right thread. Im guessing he probably heard all of those from WikiIslam, and im telling you i've met similar arguments back when i was still lurking on facebook lol. It's just not worth it
Usually im getting my info from the scources, i.e. quran and hadith, and then tafsirs. They usualmy dont agree with the mental gymnastics of modern muslims. Like flat earth for example
Post automatically merged:

Though i didnt read into shia stuff too much. Have read into ahmadiyyah for the jesus in india idea

Just a proof - a glimpse of Prof. Gerd Muller's presentation at the Royal Society in London, Nov 2016 - where he listed/argued for the explanatory deficits of the Modern Synthesis ( aka Neo-Darwinism ) theory :

at min 47:00 +

* the man presenting in video is Gunter Bechly, a high-powered German Paleo-Entomologist ( Paleontologist who specializes in Insects )
this is his website : https://www.bechly.at/anti-darwinism-1/

Back to Prof. Muller ..... it looks like he's with these other scientists, trying to give an alternative paradigm of Evolution, in this theory of "Extended Evolutionary Synthesis" ( EES ) :
- https://www.thethirdwayofevolution.com/
- https://www.thethirdwayofevolution.com/people

- EES' website , if you're interested in it - https://extendedevolutionarysynthesis.com/
I'm currently learning about the timeline/history of Evolution as a theory myself , from this site.

What more ..... well , according to ID ( Intelligent Design ) proponent - Molecular and Cell Biologist Jonathan Wells - by the end of this Royal Society meeting , none of the speakers solved the explanatory deficits listed by Prof. Muller .

From the last part of Dr. Wells' article ( "An Unusual Meeting in London" ) :
"The advocates of an extended evolutionary synthesis proposed various mechanisms that they argued were ignored or downplayed in current theory, but none of the proposed mechanisms moved beyond microevolution (minor changes within existing species). By the end of the meeting, it was clear that none of the speakers had met the challenge posed by Müller on the first day."
Source : https://evolutionnews.org/2022/10/t...n-and-the-proliferation-of-new-articulations/
* Evolution News is the site of ID supporters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's more ..... maybe about Intelligent Design :
From what i've seen, Isaac Newton seemed to have been a believer in ID - i've seen people bringing up his quote, where he showed his belief it couldn't be a coincidence that the 2 halves of us, birds and other animals, are more or less symmetrical .

In the same quote, he said smth like "did blind chance know there was light and how to receive it's refraction?" .

Well, this colossus in science & human history, is the greatest person who's an Intelligent Design believer -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What more ..... maybe we can learn a bit from these amazing processes during the development/growth of life, which is probably from Developmental Biology, or Embryology :

I have a small hole above my ear from the birth, something like this

My mother also has same thing, I am thinking is this some evolutionary remnant like appendix. I have read some theories saying all humans evolved from fish and it is some kind of leftover part where gills were supposed to be.

My mother also has same thing, I am thinking is this some evolutionary remnant like appendix. I have read some theories saying all humans evolved from fish and it is some kind of leftover part where gills were supposed to be.
those are assumptions...assuming similarity is due to common ancestry

bats and dolphins have echolocation yet they don't have a similar ancestor

your case can be a genetic error . if it was an evolutionary vestige organ or part you'd find it more often among others

Atavism with gillslit is usuallyin neck area

those are assumptions...assuming similarity is due to common ancestry

bats and dolphins have echolocation yet they don't have a similar ancestor

your case can be a genetic error . if it was an evolutionary vestige organ or part you'd find it more often among others
Atavism =/= vestigial structure

And that example with bats is convergent evolution.

Similarity doesnt necessarily point to shared ancestry. Biologists are well aware

I’d rather believe a biologist who has been working on and studying evolution than someone who has religious biases and is not from a religion that is mine.
sounds discriminatory as hell 💀, consider my intellect not my identity in discussions mate 🗿 if my motivations are enough to garner such reduced reactions then that's peak arrogance

Anyho

I'm just saying what academic biology says
And not assuming that birth defects somehow are related to, another assumption, a dormant evolutionary expression and not an error..
It can be alot of things and I'll argue that you're not part fish 🗿

As an Intelligent Design believers, i believe life forms are engineered ( not sure if absolutely everything are engineered but there are many examples ) . This fits with the way Engineers have been working with Biologists recently as ID proponent Dr. Brian Miller stated .

Here's a compilation of things in life that Isaac Newton & other ID believers are engineered :

1. Hammerhead Shark : the most sensitive Electrosensing in the Animal Kingdom
Minute 11:10 to 13:43

2. Phacops' super-advanced eyes
*Phacops lived some 300-400 million years ago
Minute 11:40 to 14:00

3. the Accuracy of Self-Replication/Reproduction : 99,99 %
* with Seymour Garte, a christian Biochemist who worked as a Professor at Rutgers University
* he believed in Evolution
Min. 13:30 to 16:54

4. The Human Brain : can store up to 2.5 million ( 2.500.000 ) Gigabytes of information/memory

5. DNA's ability/capacity to store information & it's long life :
- 1 Exabyte per cubic mm ( 1 Exabyte = 1.000.000.000.000.000.000 bytes)
- Half-Life of over 500 years
Source : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/dna-storage/

6. Dragonfly's advanced eyes :

7. Mantis Shrimp's advanced eyes + their punch as fast as a bullet :

8. Eagle's eyes : 450.000 cones per square mm to see better :
* Humans' have 200.000 cones per square mm

9. 2in1 mimicry : Fulgora Laternaria
* this insect mimics baby Caiman & Owl
Reference : https://evolutionnews.org/2022/08/f...n-dominican-amber-and-the-miracle-of-mimicry/
* the writer Gunter Bechly is a leading Insect Paleontologist/Scientist

10-11. the Mechanisms for repairing damaged DNA + DNA sequence errors correction mechanism
https://twitter.com/DougAxe/status/1532076478929612800?s=20
* it's a sarcasm by Douglas Axe, an ID proponent and he works as Maxwell Professor of Molecular Biology at Biola University
https://www.biola.edu/directory/people/douglas-axe

12. Animals' Navigation and Self-Location :
Sources :
- https://evolutionnews.org/2023/03/ant-navigation-fascinates-engineers/
- https://evolutionnews.org/2023/01/intelligent-design-in-animal-self-location-and-navigation/
* featuring Eric Cassell, an expert in Navigation-system like GPS

13. Echolocation/Sonar Technology in Animals ( Whales, Bats etc. )
Source : https://evolutionnews.org/2017/04/echolocation-solved/
* by Cornelius G. Hunter, graduate of Univ. of Illinois - Ph.D. in Biophysics and Computational Biology . Adjunct Professor at Biola Univ.

14. Hummingbird's flight capability :
Source : Ted-ed video YT

15. Pre-Programming in Cave Fish, Bacteria, etc.
Ref. : - Stephen Meyer : Theistic Evolution ( in YT )
- Brian Miller : the Surprising Relevance of Engineering in Biology ( YT )
* Research on Bacteria prob done by James Shapiro ( UChicago Biologist ), and Randy Guliuzza of Institute of Creation Research on Cave Fish

16. Cells ~ Embedded Computing Systems
Ref. : Brian Miller - the Surprising Relevance of Engineering in Biology ( YT )
* Research done by Gregory Reeves & Curtis Hrischuk
* Advanced Life-forms have trillions of Cells ( 1 trillion = 1.000.000.000.000 )
Source : Biochemist Michael Behe's Secrets of the Cell series video ( YT Part 1 )
* Michael Behe is a UPenn alumni & a Professor at Lehigh University

17. Information in the DNA to make proteins which are essential for life & the information which instructs the development of life
Ref : Stephen Meyer on the John Ankerberg show pt. 5 ( YT )

18. Incredibly Sophisticated dGRNs ( developmental Gene Regulatory Networks ) which is like an Integrated Circuit :
Sources : - Stephen Meyer's Theistic Evolution & Darwin's Doubt presentations ( YT )
- Brian Miller's Dig & Delve Q & A session ( YT )

19. Marvels much more complex than Iphone - Biologist Douglas Axe talks about Worm & Firefly :
Source : IDQuest channel ( YT, "A Marvel More Fascinating Than Your iPhone" )

20. Bee and Spider Orchids : exquisite mimicry of Insects in Plants/Flowers
Source : Natural History Museum video ( YT, "the bee orchid, Ophrys apifera" )

Last edited: