Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Im not sucking anyones dick, but you here would rather put someone in jail just becouse you think hes guilty without a trail.... and yet im the bad guy ? If hes guilty he should be in prison if hes not than he should be free... and you here crying out loud isnt very smart... you can insult me all you want it has no effect on me I wont insult you. be mad be angry be all you want to be, but dont be a sheep
When did I say there shouldn’t be a trial??? There will be, and the Romanian authorities will see it through. But keep gobbling on that dick.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
When did I say there shouldn’t be a trial??? There will be, and the Romanian authorities will see it through. But keep gobbling on that dick.
So why are you saying all that before the trail ? wait for it first , now you just assume him guilty , even if you are right you wouldnt want to be in the same place, do you know how many people get jail time when they were innocent?

Y'all are pathetic. Tate is spitting fax all the time, and his status and money speaks for his success.

No one can for sure tell if he did something wrong in the past or if those are all lies to make him look bad and lock him up. I only judge him for what he says and what he stands for, cause that is what influences those who follow his example. And in those regard he really is a top tier role model with true based opinions.
Tate got blasted by an Austic girl and all that success means nothing now
:risitameh:

I don't really know much about him, instagram is the only social media i'm still using (not counting WhatsApp and such). Even then, my instagram is mostly about capybara, cats, and dogs edits lol. I do come across his videos sometimes, and he does make a valid point sometimes. The turning point for me was when he said it's okay for men to cheat but not for women, it's just so cringe and disgusting

How does it feel to dick ride a rapist and sex trafficker?
Tate haters are so pathetic. Get a life. Just cause I'm defending someone from being hated and accused I'm not a "dick rider". What a disgusting term to use anyways. Is this the level of manner you have?

Also you're literally accusing a human of something you have no clue about and there already were clear proofs that many stories were made up about him. Innocent until proven guilty should be for everyone, even if you dont like him.

Also it doesent matter what he did. No one is leading his example in creating new cam girl pages (thats not sex trafficing btw). The ones who follow his example are only profiting from his good sides, which is his phsyical and mental shape, as well as knowledge about life.

If Jordan Peterson starts to be accused to be a drug king, you wouldnt say he's a bad role model, would you? His mentality, knowledge and speeches would nontheless be of extreme worth for every human. Some things need to be seperated.