Powers & Abilities Create a Named Attack for Mihawk !!!

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴏʀᴏɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋs? Tʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴜᴅ.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dunno why I always liked attacks with the word moon.

"Half moon slash"
"Moon shatterer"
"Blood moon impact"
A cool concept. I heard about such idea in the past, I also imagine Oda will throw in there some Dracula/Vampire references in his attacks if he gets more than one named.

Fck it i got out of work early

Worlds strongest Black Blade Infinite Gospel - He breaks the 4rth wall and tells the readers the ultimate truth repeatedly that hes stronger than shanks until only haters have had enough copium and drop one piece

Worlds strongest Black blade Galaxy piercer- a Black wave that cuts the whole galaxy but because he so skilled it doesn't get cut but the opponent is cut down.

Worlds strongest Black blade Chaos wave - looks like a black kamehameha with a special ability that enrages shanks fans and debunks hakiman arguments

WS Black blade Chaos Bomb - a fckn bootlegged spirit bomb but black just to piss off the anti swordsmanship fandom

Finishing move - Worlds Strongest Black Blade- Omniverse Piercer everything is cut

Worlds strongest at beginning of every named attack so haters don't forget that Mihawk is actually indeed the WSS

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
Mihawk has the same personality of his hardcore fanbase? :suresure:

• Kaga sasu - mosquito bite (kinda like ikoku Sovereignty)
  • Kokuyo - black night
  • Kazega fuku - wind blow
  • Kotaishi - crown prince
  • Yoake - dawn
  • Muon no shi - soundless death
  • Saigo no Iki - the last breath
  • Yoru no aki - night fall
  • Chimamire no - bloodcurdling
  • Kokuto: eien no mu - eternal nothingness