Break Week Missed Detail from Kidds “oneshot”

Idk why no one is bringing this up. (Maybe someone already made a thread about this, if someone did lmk so I can delete). But people do realize that Kidd was not only hit by “Divine Departure” but he was also hit by his own Damned Punk (which is his ultimate attack) right?

It is clear from these panels that Kidd has loaded/charged up his beam in his railgun, but then is caught off guard by Shanks. He then not only takes the damage from Shanks attack but the brunt of the damage from his Damned Punk exploding in his face. (You can see an explosion happen on the 3rd panel I posted).

Looks like everyone was too busy shitting on Kidd to realize that he took not only a serious named attack from an angry Shank, but also his own ultimate attack at the same time.

Let’s please stop reading with agendas. Be better. Shanks did not really “one shot” Kidd :sweat:

@Pantheos @rerere @Paperchampion23 @Iaarm @Playa4321 @Fuckthis3 @Mugiwara56
@Fleet Leader Fenaker @Blother Fertitta @MarineHQ @Seth @Sir Yasheen @Monkey D Theories @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheAncientCenturion

Idk why no one is bringing this up. (Maybe someone already made a thread about this, if someone did lmk so I can delete). But people do realize that Kidd was not only hit by “Divine Departure” but he was also hit by his own Damned Punk (which is his ultimate attack) right?

It is clear from these panels that Kidd has loaded/charged up his beam in his railgun, but then is caught off guard by Shanks. He then not only takes the damage from Shanks attack but the brunt of the damage from his Damned Punk exploding in his face. (You can see an explosion happen on the 3rd panel I posted).

Looks like everyone was too busy shitting on Kidd to realize that he took not only a serious named attack from an angry Shank, but also his own ultimate attack at the same time.

Let’s please stop reading with agendas. Be better. Shanks did not really “one shot” Kidd :sweat:

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @Blother Fertitta @MarineHQ @Seth @Sir Yasheen @Monkey D Theories @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheAncientCenturion
Man, this is stupid, case it actually downplay Kid more. Explosion wasn't really big,case Kids crew survived it without a problem. But damaged by own weapon made Kid looking even worser. And I don't think that is the case

nah

when kid is laid out he has no explosion related scuff/burn marks/smoke coming off him like we've seen other characters have (big mom etc.)

+ that explosion is smaller than what ace can do pre-ts lol, if he got neg'd by that then RIP

Zoro tanked a nuke with basic coa but kidd cant even tank that exp smh:josad:

Zoro tanked a nuke with basic coa but kidd cant even tank that exp smh:josad:
BRUH. IT ISNT JUST THE EXPLOSION FROM DAMNED PUNK THAT DAMAGED HIM. ITS ALSO DIVINE DEPARTURE TOO. CAN YALL READ???

Let me explain one last time:

Kidd getting one shot from just Divine departure is WAY worse than Kidd getting one shot from Divine Departure AND the recoil from Damned Punk exploding in his face :crocusuh: