In Bernie's plan he wanted to get rid of private insurance all together. The government would be the sole insurer and you'd have access to treatment at any private or public healthcare provider.
Oh ok

But I still don't see the problem with that?
Isn't that good for everybody because it makes specialized treatment more available for everyone?

Oh ok

But I still don't see the problem with that?
Isn't that good for everybody because it makes specialized treatment more available for everyone?
Yes. The thing that richer people didn't like was how that plan would ration healthcare based on need. If you urgently needed a life saving procedure you'd get it effective immediately. But if it's something that's not an emergency you'd have to wait a bit. They don't want to wait.

Yes. The thing that richer people didn't like was how that plan would ration healthcare based on need. If you urgently needed a life saving procedure you'd get it effective immediately. But if it's something that's not an emergency you'd have to wait a bit. They don't want to wait.
:kobeha:

This is satire right?

"I want poor people with emergencies to die"

Yeah I know

Was hoping to get a little insight into the minds of sane Americans.
Turns out there's too many insane ones😶
It is not satire. It's the cold ass truth.
You are slowly beginning to understand conservatives in America
Yeeeah....no:gonope:

""Conservative"" American mindset sounds like it's right next to Nazis and ISIS on the most retarded ideologies list

Yeah I know

Was hoping to get a little insight into the minds of sane Americans.
Turns out there's too many insane ones😶

Yeeeah....no:gonope:

""Conservative"" American mindset sounds like it's right next to Nazis and ISIS on the most retarded ideologies list
They stormed the US capitol because they believe "The election was rigged" from their lord and savior Donald J Trump and tried to overturn the election

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

But you're not having any democracy rn

Storming government buildings doesn't make you a nutcase.
It's the motivation that matters.
I think we aren't in a situation where that is justified. Democracy is broken, that's true, but I believe that it will be that process that ultimately brings about the change we need. FDR did it in the 30s.

he was attacked BECAUSE he had the gun
Post automatically merged:

It’s funny how nobody but the guy who brought an AR-15 ended up in that situation
yeah,if there were armed cops there,would they try to gang on him too?bullshit argument many civillians walk around with long guns in plain sight and don't they get ganged like this.He was attacked because he was a 17 year old and those cowards saw the oppotunity to beat the shit out of him.