Who is antigay or trans?quote the user and describe how that makes them antitrans/gay.What i mentioned is an academic debate that was legit,until militants like you managed to forbid science to research about homosexuality.But whatever,the smart ones know what i meant.Woke people will always ge triggered.It is what it is.
Post automatically merged:

I make you disgusted?You need theraphy,son.
you too, I;m not the one who thinks homosexuality is a mental disorder.

You're right, I do not talk to people like this in real life. But I will call you out if I hear you saying that shit irl. But the real reason why I hurl insults left and right is because people like you disgust me.

If you're missing context then you should skim through the thread to get a good idea of who thinks what.
Is Bob anti gay too?What did he do to be insulted.You said it yourself,you insult people that disgust you and you don't do it in real life,which makes you a keyboard warrior.Such a brave man,your male role models must be proud.

It used to be considered a paraphilia.Mental disorder doesnt equal insult.If a doctor calls someone depressed or anxious,is he making moral judgment about them?NO!

I made friends with some users that were being trolled about some serious issues regarding their sexuality.I doubt you would pm me to talk over if i was in a similar situation.

Is Bob anti gay too?What did he do to be insulted.You said it yourself,you insult people that disgust you and you don't do it in real life,which makes a keyboard warrior.Such a brave man,your male role models must be proud.

It used to be considered a paraphilia.Mental disorder doesnt equal insult.If a doctor calls someone depressed or anxious,is he making moral judgment about them?NO!
I'll concede on this, I shouldn't be exploding the way I do here. It's not good for my mental health and it's overall futile. But you use all the dog whistles available to you to conceal your obvious rejection towards non traditional values. At least own up to your shit.

I'll concede on this, I shouldn't be exploding the way I do here. It's not good for my mental health and it's overall futile. But you use all the dog whistles available to you to conceal your obvious rejection towards non traditional values. At least own up to your shit.
What dog whistles?I have been very vocal about what i think regarding all the leftist and modern bullshit going on both here and IRL.

Have I been coding my language in any sort of way? you can dislike me all you want but at least I'm up front with what I say.

Toby was the name of my doggy.
"Trans women are not women,stay away from the ladys bathroom"
"I think homosexuality goes against biology and is a mental disorder"
How am i coding my language?lol if you think that is hate speech,that is up to you.I'm not against trans/gay/bi.I'm against militants that want privileges.Don't really care about peoples sexual life and don't think being hetero,bi,gay makes you morally superior or inferior.I do think homosexuality is not natural.That is my 2 cents about it.That is it.I said this before and i now have repeated myself.

I was reading some posts from pages ago.It seems Bob thinks women have more privileges and have an easier life(i agree lol).Well,many people will say the same about men.Are they both being hateful?I don't think they are.Now i want you to explain why Bob deserved to be disrespected.

Last edited:
Who here is openly anti gay or anti trans?
I just logged in and saw you talking about being respectful while throwing around one insult after another, this doesn´t make you look great.
You missed the context.

Btw why are people here talking about Transphobia?
Shouldn't they be talking about gun violence?