Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Dr_Professor83 I won't tell you the solution for the third mystery, I'm interested to see if you'll be able to solve it without an impending deadline.

But the culprits for the second mystery were Krauss, Natsuhi and Jessica. Eva and Nanjo said that everyone who was confirmed dead was actually dead - if you look over when the adults found their children, they all said some variation of "my child dead". All except Natsuhi, who said "Jessica...how could this happen". Then when it came to the final part, Natsuhi just said that they were there, not that they were still dead. Lastly, Erika said they used tape etc to close the room in the same fashion as other rooms, but she didn't say the room was sealed or that it was as effective. Natsuhi tried to pass it off as such, though. And also, when Krauss was finding the master keys, he usually referred to people as corpses, but with that room, he just said he got it from Maria and Jessica, without actually confirming their deaths.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It was a pleasure pairing with you and Pot lol. couldn’t have asked for better valentines lol.

If it’s really your last game then I’ll treasure it all the more.

We had conflicting wincons lol. Don’t ever feel bad for doing what it takes to win lmao.

Gg and congrats on taking it home Cap, sorry I had my pet serial killer shoot you lmao.
:josad:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
buffing indies to the point where they become broken isn't the way to go
If they're not broken, my heart will be instead.

But I'll admit that Kanade Tachibana was a bit too much for the setup. Guri, Chtolly, Maka Albarn, Milim Nava (to a lesser extent), White Queen, Mayuri and Kurumi were fine.

Aye, GG Prof. Hope you liked the lynch writeup for you at least, hit me in the feels it did.

Hope you're doing okay, too.
It was a fitting end lol. Thanks, things worked out.
@Dr_Professor83 I won't tell you the solution for the third mystery, I'm interested to see if you'll be able to solve it without an impending deadline.

But the culprits for the second mystery were Krauss, Natsuhi and Jessica. Eva and Nanjo said that everyone who was confirmed dead was actually dead - if you look over when the adults found their children, they all said some variation of "my child dead". All except Natsuhi, who said "Jessica...how could this happen". Then when it came to the final part, Natsuhi just said that they were there, not that they were still dead. Lastly, Erika said they used tape etc to close the room in the same fashion as other rooms, but she didn't say the room was sealed or that it was as effective. Natsuhi tried to pass it off as such, though. And also, when Krauss was finding the master keys, he usually referred to people as corpses, but with that room, he just said he got it from Maria and Jessica, without actually confirming their deaths.
Give me like a month and we’ll see what I can come up with lol.

I knew that was probably the “seal” that wasn’t right but her saying it was like the others felt like enough to mean it was sealed tight since those were lol. Obviously in hindsight makes a lot of sense lol. The puzzles are a lot of catching wordplay.

Sᴏ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅᴀ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛʀʏ ɪғ I ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ Nᴀɴᴊᴏ ;-;. Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴠᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ғᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴇ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʟɪᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ. Lɪᴋᴇ 'Tʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ' sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ Jᴇssɪᴄᴀ's ᴄᴏʀᴘsᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏʟ

Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ɪғ I ᴡᴀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴇᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ #3?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sᴏ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅᴀ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛʀʏ ɪғ I ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ Nᴀɴᴊᴏ ;-;. Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴠᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ғᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴇ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʟɪᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ. Lɪᴋᴇ 'Tʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ' sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ Jᴇssɪᴄᴀ's ᴄᴏʀᴘsᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏʟ

Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ɪғ I ᴡᴀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴇᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ #3?
The idea really is to poke holes into statements. In this respect instead of applying "they died instantly" to everyone, you'd need to be thinking "does it *need* to apply to everyone".

PM on discord what your idea was again, I'll answer that part there.

Status
Not open for further replies.